ideas for baby crib

Discussion in 'Home Decor and Household Tips' started by dominomusic, Apr 26, 2010.

1. dominomusic

dominomusic Member

i want to paint my sons crib so its not so boring we r most likely decorating his room in tattoo and things that go along we have had the ideas to paint a guitat or tie dye or the i heart mom tattoo but none of those ideas really seem just right for me does anyone have any cooler ideas?

2. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

:eek: Be really cautious of what products you use, especially on furniture that the baby will have contact with. Even many fabrics are treated with chemicals. Many are very toxic and can leach for a long time.

Soothing colours are usually nice and bright accents give a little lift. :)

4. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

and if you are painting try to get low voc paint because if the paint is so close to baby's face you dont want him breathing in all those nasty chemicals that come with regular paint, and defiantly don't use oil base paint.
    And if you really want to avoid chemicals buy natural fiber fabric and dye it your self using organic dyes