I'd rather be sleeping...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TrippinBTM, Jan 17, 2005.

1. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I'm so bored. I wish I was able to fall asleep before midnight, I have an hour till then and would much rather be sleeping than...being awake. Staring at my computer screen doing nothing that's useful, fun, or interesting.

Anyone else ever get to that point where they're so bored they'd rather be sleeping?

2. ive been so bored id rather be sleeping.

ive been so depressed id rather be sleeping.

ive also thought at times that i didnt wanna be alive... it's not that i wanted to be DEAD... but really- it comes back to the sleeping thing. sleeping is great.

for me though- i usually DONT wanna sleep when i SHOULD be...and DO wanna sleep when i need to be awake...

*sighs*

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

i hear that, i'm kind in that bored, depressed, i'd rather be alseep mode right now. Fuckin sucks...

4. what time did you wake up?

i suggest taking some nyquil or at least drinking some warm milk....

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I got up a 9 or so.

And I don't like taking drugs to make me sleep, I'd rather do it naturally (or, if in a bind, smoke some weed). I used to use nyquil and the like to make me sleep, and I got dependant on it. And we don't have any milk in the house right now... never even tried that though, does that work?

6. it helps. it's nothing that is really "strong" but it does help.