I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here.

Discussion in 'Endangered Species and Ecosystems' started by jezstar, Aug 15, 2009.

1. jezstar

jezstar Member

It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

2. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Lets start building upwards and tear down building so we can all be farmers, how bout that? Lets set all the animals free and kill all the.. no wait that would make us killers and we would have to kill each other to be equal. Lets stick to the building smashing.

3. GST

GST Member

Good Matrix quoting skills, but whats your point?

4. Lea

Lea Member

You are not human then?

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Tell me Mr Anderson, what good is a phone call if you are unable to SPPPeak!

6. Tsurugi_Oni

Tsurugi_Oni Member

Lol you're delusional.

Does yeast not grow until natural factors limit its growth? Do millions of fish fish not release billions of eggs into the sea only to have a small % actual live?

We humans are mammals, and we're different because of our Mind. You're only looking at small portion of modern history (industrial ->) where things have become unsustainable. But people have lived within the balance of nature consciously or unconsciously for all history before that. Our minds allow some of us to geniusly trick ourselves into living in Falsehood unlike any other creature, while it also gives us some of the ability to grasp deeper levels of Truth unlike any other creature.

Our minds have given us great tools to live and so we have hurdled past many barriers that normally have kept our populations down. How big can a population get chasing the seasons as a nomadic tribe? And how much bigger can they get with careful primitive farming? Or what about with the combustion engine?

You're a fool if you think humans are a virus. Misled by your hate and your narrow view of what life truly is. Ancient Autotrophs used oxygen to proliferate so much that they destroyed a large % of life before it. A plant's mind involves only a few nutrients, water, and sunlight to become whole. Maybe a lion needs meat and blood. Humans (with a Mind that leads to instant conscious evolution) constantly adds to the evergrowing list of what it means to be Human.

It's perfectly natural. Many are just too held up in the Mind to see past the corruption, short-sightedness, hatred, and negativity they surround themselves with. A big problem is existing in the Past instead of Now. We still use ancient mental models of scarcity in an era of unprecedented potential. We will still be using basic Capitalism if we were mining the solar system for resources. This lack of adaptation to the Moment is what causes a lot of problems in our world. Even gods make mistakes, but within the context of infinity we will always evolve towards Truth and learn from the mistakes of the past. This is the natural flow of life. And you are just another delusional Mind who functions along the wrong programming. But this is even natural, youll get it right eventually.

(Btw are you some interdimensional demonic being, or just schizo?)

7. metalgypsy

metalgypsy Member

Wait, so what do you classify yourself as?

8. Padme

Padme Member

Doctor Who is that you???

9. i0-techno

How big does a population need to get? It only gets bigger because we are bored and sex fixes that boredom. If we have time to look on the internet and find couples to swing with then we can find the time to go grow some turnips or tomatoes or mushrooms to share with our neighbors, this world is why we our here, not for the stars, we are here for Earth and Earth has been neglected because man is so self involved with him self and knowing things that cannot be known until they are experienced for themselves, possible and impossible as they may be, but what about Earth?

10. Tsurugi_Oni

Tsurugi_Oni Member

Lol, we're bored and sex fixes the problem......there's nothing wrong with sex, sex is one of the purest natural expressions of life.

Our population needs to be able as big or small as we need it.

It's our job as human beings to think and assess. Assess our life goals, our current life situations, and what more children would mean within these 2 context.

And we're not here for "the earth", we are here to experience the entirety of existence. Don't limit yourself. We are creatures of infinite experience not yet realized. The Earth is just as much our "home" an ancient tribe stuck in the mountains. Maybe one day we may relate to galaxies like we currently do countries. There may resources out there which could redefine the ways in which we live. This is true of both Earth (discovering superfoods, enzymes, etc.) and of everything else.

The only question is how do we integrate these things into our reality. Do we abuse power, or use it for benevolence? Do we give people freedom or herd them around?

Right now we're still battling silly fights. Fast food cravings, fighting emotions, stress, corruption, environmental degredation. But we'll get things right, it's only a matter of time.

11. i0-techno

That is exactly my point, people in general do not know how to take care of the Earth they step on, I don't think it matters how many, the point is many do not give a fuck and those that are like that make it hard for people who would love to do good on a continual basis and innovate new ways of being, safe and healthy ways. But what makes you think we are ready to be universally connected, or that it is indeed even on the table at the moment. You have to crawl before you walk and we seem to fail at the basics, you know like cleaning up after your self, recycling properly and respecting your fellow man. And yes Earth is as far as I believe the reason why we are here, if you can go out of body and travel to other planets then hey more power to you, but the issue still remains, how can we take care of what is tangible right now? That being our Earth, which is very much connected to the universe and needs us to bring out the spiritual nature of her or else she will fail and die.

12. pattymary

pattymary Member

are we really going to get things right? what is the state of the earth?