Ice Play

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by Captain Scarlet, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Something nice for the hot weather we enjoy in summer and a good way of cooling down .

A very simple form of BDSM requiring very few accessories and virtually very little expense .

All that is needed

1) A blindfold ( this can be improvised with use of a soft scarf ) the idea is to deny your partner site to intensify the other senses particularly touch .

2) Ice cubes from the freezer placed into a jug to form ice water .

You can fully restrain your partner if you so wish but if this is done make sure you both know your escape words should things not go to plan .Please play safe

Its better when your partner is fully undressed or partially undressed .

I normally start from the top and mix kisses into the procedure .An important thing is to keep talking to your partner so that they know your are there . Very important if they are fully restrained .

[​IMG]

Tease them in the waistband of their undies before slipping them off

[​IMG]

And then the tummy area .

Place an ice cube in their navel

[​IMG]

This generally makes my partner ready for me and for a contrast we jump in a warm shoeer and make love

2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love where that's running down to!

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Variation of this would be using ice cream instead of ice cubes.

The only word of caution i can add is be careful about getting sugar into you partners pussy . This could trigger a yeast infection so clean up is a must to prevent this .

[​IMG]

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We have use variations of ice play over the years. She liked the ice cubes on her nipples, her pussy lips, and even inside her pussy. We did it with and without restraint, but it was better with restraint.

Aussat likes this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

We luv ice play .

Its just the wrong time of the year for us

Great on those hot sticky summer days/nights :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My loved to get a mouthful of crushed ice, to chill her mouth.
    Then with a Devilish grin she would work her oral magic.
    More often when we stayed at a hotel, despite the ice we had at home.
    Road games I suppose. :p

8. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

My guy loves when my mouth is cold a few times when giving him a bj. I just always have ice water nearby and I'll take a few sips every few minutes to get my mouth cold again. He loves the switch of sensations.

9. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been in ice cold water nearly chest deep before. That was enough cold for me thank you very much! :eek::eek::eek::D

10. LonelyHubby

LonelyHubby Members

A girl told me once that she liked playing with popsicles!! I'll bet it wouldn't be long melting in that environment!

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I arranged for ice play with my fwb One evening.
    Both naked in the bowl with ice cubes on the bed, we talk turns.
    We would have ice cube in her mouth and give each other oral. I know she liked it, but I love feeling her cold lips and tongue on my hard cock.
    We would put our hands in the ice cubes for as long as we could and pleasure one another
    Something, she loved my cold fingers inside her, and I sure loved her cold hand wrapped around my cock. Also she really loved my cold lips and tongue on her nipples.

12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I've always wanted to try ice play.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

Best time is on one of those hot summer nights you have had recently :)

14. Andy00

Andy00 Members

i was with a gf that was unable to cum from oral; I decided to try with some ice play to tease her a little bit more..

I started passing the ice cubes on her body, nipples, legs, feet, than on her ass and pussy.. she started humping hard, so i kept licking her clit while stroking ice on her pussy entrance and ass one by one - ice was melting so fast ;)

After a while, she war really on the edge but still not cumming.. I tried pushing the ice cube inside her pussy.. OMG, that triggered 2 strong orgasms in a row..

that was my only time having her cumming with me going down on her

15. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

so my question is why is it better with restraint’s

16. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In my view, both have a purpose and the timing of use but as well both can be incorporated together based on the likings.

Ang3lyz likes this.
  17. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Here's some ideas to stimulate and play with cold. Not necessarily with ice but with frozen articles.
    • Get a gel ice pack, a large one the will fit across your back. The bluish gel kind. They sell them in drug stores. Cool it to around freezing temp and wrap it around your erection and balls. For her place it between her legs and up over her pussy. Once either genital, but not both, has been cold soaked commence intercourse. The feeling is so different sinking a cold cock into a warm pussy. or visa versa. For those of you men who have balls that hang when you fuck they will draw up tight and change the feeling as you won't be ball slapping that ass for a while.
    • Along the same lines take a dildoe, a rubber one is preferred, some lube, and freeze them. Then lube the dildoe and ease it into her pussy or his ass. The cold object will send sensations much deeper into the cavity than ice cubes and you don't have to mess with melted water.
    • For men you can cool, not freeze, an artificial pussy such as a fleshlight and slip your cock in balls deep. It's also best to lube it up before cooling it. The initial shock feels weird and you should maintain the erection as you fuck the toy and warm it up. Again, your ball sack might draw up tight from the cold toy.
    • For the wearers of genital jewelry freeze them before putting them on. A frozen glans ring sends shivers up through the cock. Same with any piercing items such as a Prince Albert rings, wands, barbells, and more. Even a frozen sounding rod changes the initial feeling during insertion. Same for you ladies who like to wear vulva or labia jewelry or piercings. Freeze your nipple jewelry too. Clamps, rings, stars, chains, any jewelry placed on or through the nipple sends titillating sensations through the area.
    Here's hoping you have some fun and pleasure from these types of ice play.

Moon Goddess likes this.
  18. Toolfan69

Toolfan69 Members

Fill condom with water, freeze, and you're good to go. ;)

MasseurNaturel and Moon Goddess like this.
  19. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is it difficult to remove it from the condom? I'm mildly allergic to latex and would rather not get itchy.

20. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not at all just slowly pour warm water over and slide condom out and rinse out the shaft so you’re not affected.

MasseurNaturel and Moon Goddess like this.