Ice Cubes For Sexual Stimulation / Kinky Acts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, Jul 17, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

1/ Do you use ice cubes on yourself or on your partner to stimulate or to cool down certain parts of the body ?

2/ What's the kinkiest thing you have done to a partner or yourself with an ice cube ?

3/ What's your favourite part of either your partner' s body (or yours) that you like using ice blocks on or in the most ?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Ok, I'll go first : Have used them anally myself, have placed some briefly on my genitals, & have made small or large ones & placed them in my butt.
    Darn freezing but they soon melt.

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

1. Yes

2. Probably either playing "how many can you fit in that orifice" or an ice dildo dp

3. Thingy or hoohoo depending on which equipment said partner has, anus, nipples, neck and down the spine

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. dawoel

dawoel Guest

1. Yes, but only once, and, as it turned out, my flatmate was listening with a pint glass the other side of the wall, & then told everyone in halls about it.

2. She's lying on her back, naked, & I lightly caress her body from toes to lips with it.

3. The nipples.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Erect nipples turn me on a lot. Either if they are cold or aroused

6. jenessy

jenessy Member

I've experimented with ice cubes. I'll put a small piece in my mouth and suck my partner off or put it on my tongue and French kiss his balls(idk if you'll visualize it the way I mean it) while I jerk him off. The kinkiest thing is probably when he fucked my ass then put an ice cube in my butt to see the water drip out, I could feel it melt...weird sensation lol.

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I like them being put up inside me to quickly melt.

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Ice cubes are a lot of fun.......:devil: :devil: :2thumbsup:

9. TAZER-69

I volunteer....:drool5:

10. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Ok but you have to use your dick to push them in and get them to melt, and when they do melt, you have to suck out the water and lap it up.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

That's why his smiley has a lake under its chin. ;)

Ice is interesting. My ex and I once used it as contrast when I was still feverish, but feeling frisky.
    It was a shock to both of us.
    I think my temp was 101 or so.

12. silk896

silk896 Member

I put them in 2 gins, we drink them, have 2 more and by then you have NO IDEA how attractive that person I'm with looks!.
    I tell you, the best use of ice cubes ever!

13. TAZER-69

I love a good challenge :drool5::drool5:

14. andrews988

andrews988 Member

I used ice cubes with my girlfriend once. I put one in my mouth, holding it between my teeth. She really enjoyed me teasing her breasts and nipples. I tried teasing her pussy too, which she enjoyed on the outside, but once I inserted a cube into her, the water started to wash away all of her natural lube which totally killed fingering for a little while.

15. Dan777

Dan777 Member

I once filled a condom with ice and put a few strips of stikky tape around it to form ridges before sticking it in the freezer for a few days. The GF was very excited to try it but unfortunately it was a bit big considering the ice made her tighten up a little. I have played with plain ice blocks quite a lot though, sticking one inside her during sex is quite enjoyable, the contrast of warm and cold is pretty exhilarating