I would kill

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Iago2, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Iago2

Iago2 Member

For a cup of tea right now. Its hotter than saliva milkshake in Lincoln library and there are NO TEA OR COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES. Its rotten, my wooden brain cannot function without a cup of tea, but if I leave my post my work will be forsaken and my tutors will smash my bones out.

I have expressed my wants in pictoral form, observe.

[​IMG]

The character on the right represents me. Notice the framing, the words of my expression are much larger than my head. My wants are much greater than me as a whole. Crazy you might think, but I would kill a small rodent for a beverage right now.

2. Iago2

Iago2 Member

I got a cup in the end.

3. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

Ive never understood why people want tea or coffee when they are hot???? Its a hot drink so it warms you up more and they dehydrate you so you feel more thirsty! :S confusled , why don't you just drink cold water????

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehe cos hes iago and the mind of iago works in MYSTEEEERIOUS ways :)

5. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

hahha nicely put!

6. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Gees *wipes sweat from brow* am soo glad bud... you got me worried there for a while:eek:

7. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Man, I've seen you pull that face before, it's not a pretty sight! Someone get the man a cup of tea! I have much tea, chai, Earl Grey, Tetleys, the list is endless. Maybe you'd like one of my 15 tea bag infusions?

8. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

people drink tea when it's hot because it makes your body think it's hotter than it is, therefore telling your systems to start sweating - cooling you down.
    hehe....
    and i don't even drink it!! :p
    Jaz