i wish i was rich

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Acorn, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Acorn

Acorn Member

so i could give all my money away. :)

2. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i wish i was rich so i wouldnt be so worried about finding a job and paying my way through college.

3. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

If I was rich, I would'nt bother with college.

4. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

I wish I was rich so I can spend my time writing "leftist propaganda".
    ;) That would put a wrinkle in Bush's tidie-whities. :D

5. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wish I was rich.
    I'd buy a big house and keep all the rest of the money for no good reason. =D
    Cool!

6. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

If I was rich...I would probably lose it all because I'm horrible with money. :D

7. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If I won the lottery ( the only real way i could get rich) I would have to sober up long enough to figure out what to do with the rest of the money.......

8. sila

sila Member

If I was rich enough I would keep it in the bank and live on half the interest and give the other half to charity. The charity would end up with more money and I would lose none. There are a lot of other things I would do to, but whatever.

9. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

If I were rich I would create the "Crosslight Foundation for Runaway Teens".....head office would be in Katmandu....but I wouldn't spend there much time....I would be staying in any of the Ritz Hotels across the world......

10. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

If I was rich, I'd probably go on a permanent vacation.

I doubt that you'd just "give it all away" :rolleyes: Nobody in their right mind would. :p

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

someone in their left mind would.

if i were rich i would forrest gump it across the world (except when i had to fly somewhere), looking like a bum, and everyone would think "poor her", but every time i got to a bank i'd take out some money and go eat at a fancy resturaunt. and i'd wear expensive organic bug dope + sunscreen.

that's kind of funny because i really wouldn't have to be RICH to do that. hmm.

i'd do all sorts of good-for-humanity things too... of course...

12. Lainey

Lainey Member

id get a nice house, a nice car, go grocery shopping at Shnooks every Sunday after church, by a woredrobe of name brand clothes, then have a kid and spoil it mad crazy.

My own private island, mansion and all, adopt a few kids, have a farm with horses and chickens and A LOT of land.. theyd have camp outs and hey maybe id host my own yearly Music Festival.
    Oh yeah thats right it was always my plan to recreat woodstock... but itd be
    EZ-STOck.
    and my slogan
    TAke it EZ. because this is my land, and those are my initials.

Now u got me all excited dammit

13. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

I'd buy land and put a nice little house on it. Or if being really crazy, have a castle built with tons of secret passages in it. Then give my mom and sister some money for themselves. After that I would travel the world. Everywhere you could possibly think of, and experience as much as possible. I'd also like to set up some sort of foundation in Africa (maybe Sudan, Ethiopia, etc) to combat the spreading of aids, and setting up refugee camps to be self sufficient. Also I saw a long time ago a man invented this cool barrel with wheels type structure that tribes could use to transport water. Since it usually takes hours to walk to the nearest water source, then hours back, this would be better. they could push the barrel back, and somehow, the barrel or something in it makes it safe to drink as they push. So if I was rich, I'd like to get something like that for them..

14. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

i wish i was rich.
    no explanations needed.

15. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

Of course :p (to everything you said).

I surely wouldn't look rich, I'd probably look no different than I do now.

16. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

If I were rich... I would live all middle class like, but never work. I would invest some money to make sure I always had some so that way I could use the rest to ehlp people and fuurther causes. I could also give it all to Ralph Nader for his capaign, so he could beat the republican's and Democrat's... That'd be sweet...

Of donate a bunch to Greenpeace... And probably design and build the worlds best disc golf course EVER...

17. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

We Are All Rich Why Cant We See It.

18. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

having a little extra pocket money would be nice...

19. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

if i was rich i wuld geave it all away to charity but i wuld left 4 a kilo of thomatoes,apples and a kilo of raki

20. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

I'd buy a huge turnip to call my own.