"I wish I never did it" <<<Gardasil vaccine>>>

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Dude111, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2tnwN1l9g

Very sad..........

The vast majority of the population are in the exact same position,scare mongered into the unknown against what little judgment they actually can have for themselves. It is sad people trust these idiots w/o looking into things first!

Poor girl :(

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

I have seen so many bad things about that damn shot, I absolutely REFUSE to get it!

It has killed so many, and some states wanted (want?) to make it illegal for girls to go to school unless they got the shot! It's all about money- not wellness!

And maybe if humans actually exercised and ate healthy (as a whole), we wouldn't need to worry about this!

It's so sad :(

Mustard Tiger and Dude111 like this.
  3. Dude111

Exactly right!!

ITS ONLY ABOUT $$$!!

:(

4. broony

broony Banned

It says a lot about the society that has convinced all these people to believe this bullshit.

5. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

Wanted, past tense. It was promoted by the pharmaceutical companies, and blocked by courts. Personally, I think any vaccine will be around for quite some time before I think about it. But then I don't think I'll need it, I'm married and we're both clean.

6. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

and the blind twits that go ahead and jab their kids coz their doctors tell them its safe, call us "irresponsible":(

We, who do our research and look into all the possible side effects before poisoning our chidren are called "lazy and deadbeats"

The drug companies have a LOT to answer for, and so do the doctors who take $$$ for pushing these poisons.

Dude111 likes this.
  7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I feel really bad for her.

I warned all my friends and family about the low mortality of swine flu, the unlikelihood that they would die from it, and tried to do my best into talking everyone I knew out of the shot.
    Too bad more weren't doing this.

But Obama's birth-country and true religion were just too big of issues, I suppose.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  8. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/43654/health/gardasil-effects-controversy

my daughter was in Yr 12 when they were giving out the free ones.

(I'd already written a big fat "NO" on the permission form)....the nurse still tried to get her to have the shot, even WITHOUT my permission....then told my daughter that she could change her mind if she wanted because she was nearly 18 anyway:cuss:

When daughter mentioned mum was a naturopath and "would kill me" if she did...the nurse turned up her nose, and in so many words told her I didnt care about her health.

5 minutes later, 4 (YES 4) girls had collapsed from side effects.....no exaggeration:(

Dude111 likes this.
  9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I would've called the county health office and got her fired.

Dude111 likes this.
  10. pnkelfntsonprade

pnkelfntsonprade Member

Vaccines will eventually create an unstoppable germ. Look what happened with the influenza shot last year. Every year they guess at how the virus will mutate. They targeting tree main strains. Last year they only got one of the three correct thus releasing two new strains of virus previously unknown. Mind you this is a dead virus but it still effects your immune system/DNA. It's in you forever.

Dude111 likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

0.2 fatalities to every 100,000 doses

which is higher than pretty much all other kinds of vaccines

fatality rates roughly 4 per 100,000 for cervical cancer

Gardasil cuts chances of cervical cancer by 70%

Just a quick check, didnt source anything, you can easily google.

But does seem a bit curious

Risk a 0.2 in 100,000 chance of dying from the vaccine to guard against the 4 in 100,000 chance of dying of cervical cancer

12. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

makes me sick to my stomach

13. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

I'd love to know how they come up with that one, when it was rushed on to the market so fast, how on earth could they already know the success rate.....spin doctoring I reckon

14. raven_star

raven_star Member

couldn't watch it all.

15. Dude111

I dont blame you!!!

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

<<title edited to reflect thread content>>

Dude111 likes this.
  17. Dude111

Thats what they want YES ...... All these auto immune diseases people suffer with now are caused by this toxic garbage!! (Which then they make even more $$$$$$$ when people come to them for help which puts even more crap in thier system!!)

18. virginiaboy

virginiaboy Member

HPV is a virus, passed on by skin to skin contact. A mother infected with HPV can pass it on to the unborn child. Children pick it up by being close to people that do not know they have the virus. Now no immunization is 100 % effective because viruses live in the natural world and mutate to develop resistance. Once you have a strain of the virus the vaccine will not protect against that particular strain, but will against several others. That is why the recommendation is to give it to children who are not sexually developed yet. An autoimmune disease is caused by something in one's DNA, that they inherited from their parents, and they from their parents. So chronic autoimmune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, and far to many to name are genetic.

19. I have not had a flu vaccine in probably 40 yrs and no plans to ever. Nor that Covid crap/toxin.

No colds, no flu, and no vaccines at 82....for pocket change I keep my immune system strong and healthy.....