I wish I had an attention span

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by warmhandedcanadian, Jun 8, 2006.

1. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

To read all the threads with so much useful information. If I could read all that information I may actually have an opinion once in awhile, or learn something or other. Whenever someone sends me a link... I save it to my favorites and never get back to it.

This isnt a generation thing is it? How many of you people can read without just skimming... of course unless its about armpit sex or whose got the best sig pic....that stuff I read thoroughly.

2. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Soooo, you did read my armpit sex thread?

3. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

I think it is definitely a generation thing. When you grow up with TV, the internet and news flashes, it erodes your attention span.

Hopefully my kids will not fall into the same trap. Without an attention span, it is very difficult to master a certain subject. And it makes life very boring.

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i have the attention span, i just dont have the interest right now. i'm so stressed out about all the major stuff going on in my life that i need online to be light and fluffy right now to give me a ltitle bit of balance. bleh

ps, what are you going to do with all that info anyways? :p

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

lol, I know what u mean...

I've a very short attention span, I get distracted quite easily.

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yeah I hear ya ...oooooa witch!!!!!