I wish I could say "I'm bored."

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fuuunia, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Is that like an advanced program or something ?
    I didn't know you were smart ;)

2. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

haha.. lol.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i used to be, no shit. then i got over it.

advanced placement courses. college courses offered in high school. sucked, though, because you had to pay $70 per exam to get your college credits. saves time when you hit college, but still, it's a lotta pressure to not only get a 5 on your exams, but to have to pay so much to take the fucking things.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh wow...College courses in high school. That's pretty cool...And worth $70, I think.

Hey, just out of curiosity, did you go to college/uni ?

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I am never too busy but I'm also never bored.

6. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

Oh hello there, Janja! :) how's your school going, by the way? :)

7. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

We have those but instead of being for people that are real clever, it's for the ones that are in the pathway A class (the lowest you can get). They did shit like beauty and hair and make up but I think they've mostly managed to get themselves chucked out. :rolleyes:

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Hello !

Its okay. Passed physiology and that lab thing, and I'm taking immunology now.

Its good for now.

9. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

Great to hear! :) I just read your post in that chemistry thread.. you're right.. Even I knew that ion/cation thing, and that's something... (I've never been a big fan of chemistry...)

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh I'm not a fan of chemistry either, but that's just SO basic.

Anyways, good luck with all your exams.

11. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

Thanks a lot! Next two weeks are going to be my worst ever. :tongue:

12. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Chemistry would be alot better if they let ya blow shit up!

13. mamaKCita

went to college. but after i told dad i didn't want to go to west point, he washed my hands of me and i got tired of working three jobs AND cleaning houses to pay for junior college. dad made too much for loans, i didn't start paying attention to school until y senior year, so scholarships were out. and since my dad was the only one in the family who went to college, and he wasn't helping with the application fees or helping me figure out what the hell was going on, i just got a full time job.

i'd have been in school forever, anyway. i'd become one of those perennial students who ACTUALLY knows everything and is totally insufferable and not at all funny...as opposed to being the amusing know-it-all who doesn't know shit and says things just to tic people off.:cheers2:

14. mamaKCita

you didn't blow shit up in chemistry? dang. my ever so cool chem teacher was even cooler than i thought.

15. mamaKCita

we had stuff like that, too. i can't remember what they called it, but it seemed very practical.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

some people have a light schedule. I have one 2 hour class a week, and a part time job where hours are tight right now. I have looooots of time on my hands. I spend it here, reading books, playing computer games, exercising, browsing the net for art, masturbating, hanging with friends when i'm lucky, and getting high (often combined with some of the above :D)

That's a pretty "lame" lifestyle by most people's standards, and those people can go fuck themselves. I love it, even if I sometimes have nothing to do!

17. telephone

telephone weird

Boredom? I can't even remember the last time I was bored. And I have TONS of free time. I just dont' get bored anymore, even when i'm doing nothing.

18. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

That's great. I mean.. I don't understand my father or my step sister who can't stay alone for more than an hour, they say they get bored when they have no one around and they're always so surprised when they ask me "what were you doing in the Monday afternoon?" "I was at home, watching a film, reading a book." "What? Alone?"
    These people are weird. What's wrong about being alone and not being bored...:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't wait to be "alone and not bored and free" again. :D

19. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

And that's what counts. I just don't get those who have nothing to do, are bored, "hate their lives" and such. :tongue:

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha, I'm so happy this counts for me as well. It seems to be quite rare though, from what I hear.. Some people I know just resort to the television when they're alone. Not that I don't do that every once in awhile of course but eh you know what i mean! :p It's just rarely an escape from boredom for me.