I watched myself get stabbed to death

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by TheLittleOne, Apr 5, 2007.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I was in an old house with big windows with dark drapes.
    A man I didn't know was chasing me with a knife through all the rooms in the house.
    I realized that I couldn't outrun him. I was pinned on a couch, and I saw the knife coming down.
    Then I was out of my body, watching him stab me all over my body.
    Then nothing, I was dead.
    He was dead too, and another girl I didn't know.
    We were all stuck in limbo together, stuck in that house.
    I tried to run away from him, but he couldn't hurt me anymore.
    I felt my fingers. They were grey, cold, and pruny.
    I watched the other girl's face decaying.
    I wondered if we were still in our bodies, that we couldn't be because we were dead, and wondered where our bodies were..
    I felt sad for myself because I had died so young. I started remembering my own memories. I believed I was actually dead, even though I knew it wasn't real. It felt real.
    Then she was talking about her husband.
    I started crying because I miss my boyfriend.
    I never had the chance to marry him and I was extremely sad all of a sudden. I cried.
    I was overcome with grief, and I jolted myself awake, scared and confused.
    I wasn't dead. I reached over and felt him and he was there.
    I held his hand and went back to sleep, careful not to fall back into the same nightmare.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi TheLittleOne, i hope you don't mind a comment !

It's like you are tapping into the nightmare energy to respond to a deeper need of yourself, and become more whole this time around.

To me it seems like the house is about a past life. The others in your dream are about the need to love beyond all fear and drama ... and it's like this is a place where you sense your own greatest potential to love, and to be loved.

Now you can work with it just by your imagination. Gently move the drapes and let the light in ... and just be here and gently open yourself to the light. Imagine there is no dead end road in this life, and in no other.

And just be creative as this seems natural for you.

Please know this is but a suggestion ... well i still hope it makes sense.

Have a good day :)

3. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Thanks moving cloud! It's always nice to hear from you!
    Of course I don't mind a comment. I invite them.
    I understand what you're saying about the dream, especially the part about my potential to love and be loved. It's significant because I though...here I am dead, and all I can think about is my boyfriend. Nothing else.
    We are still growing in our relationship, and love is something that takes time to grow, mature, and surround us.
    I think I'm a bit rushed to jump into "love" with this person, but I need to take the time to actually feel it before I say it, and mean it.
    So your analysis makes sense. Thanks.