I was born for you.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 25, 2006.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I will kill you.

Each was a mistake.

Since when was an electrical number more important than a physical appendage?

Since when was eating ice cream a sure solution to even the most inevitable expenditure?

Now I remember! It has been this way since ancient times. Only in the most of all ancient times things were too ancient to be ancient: They were more like fresh and new! Around then whatever things didn't exist. People didn't care either.

Since when could tree flesh, treated with bad smelling chemicals, bring some sort of good into life? Oh yea. SInce the time of illusion. Since the time people became refined and diseased and out of touch with reality. That's been most of the galactic coherent memory. Fortunately those psychonauts who plan ahead enough to predisposess all disagreeable notions or opinionated abbreviations found the intolerable aspects of life to be most fortunate: that is to say that no apprent manifestation naturally agreed with its apparent description.

Suddenly there was this disparity from manifestations and descriptions with the jarring/grating know-ahead-time.

This is too fucking long. Make it stop. Its utter bull shit. So therefore who frowned this agreeable disnotion? A moment please. There was some strange protrusion then it disapeared replaced by a cat or a lion or both multiplying the stars in the night laughing loud enough to scare the Godess Athena.

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Are you going to die for my sins? Because I already bought jesus off...

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa