I was an idiot

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Emanresu, May 8, 2013.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It's nice to see that you have elevated your posts out of the idiotic category.

I myself, have never found the need to aspire to such lofty heights.
    As a bottom feeder I prefer to post any idiotic thing that pops into my mind, damn the torpedoes!

This goes along with my theory that everyone is an idiot, so why worry?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Love Seeing One Of My Old Posts,

I Was So "To The Point"

And "In Your Face" Back Then, It Just Cracks Me Up...:).

I Admit I Have Mellowed In The Last 6 Years, But That Doesn't

Mean I Still Can't Kill A Thread With Just One Post...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Killing a thread with one post is a good skill.... Unless it's a thread you started.

4. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

i've read over my old posts too.. and im like.. oh man.. -_-.. i cant believe. or even remember writing some of the things i posted. lol

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I am a bad speller , and I try to make my posts as compact as I can . I read back some of my posts and think , why did I word it like that , and does it make scense to any one else ?

6. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I began using forums about 15 years ago. Of many websites, I've been loyal to about 4 now, and with each one I've learned a lot about online life. The transformation in myself about what I find interesting, and/or participate in, or lose interest in as been all over the place. It's been quite a ride.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I found a post last night while I was going through old posts that embarrassed the shit out of me and it is my greatest wish that no one ever finds it and it remains buried in the hip forums graveyard for-ev-errrr

8. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Post A Link Or It Didn't Happen...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol Sandlot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q"]Forever - YouTube

11. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

this thread reminds me of a Mark Twain quote:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

13. Lodog

Lodog ¿

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, Dude, a Nickelback fan, thats probably the very last thing you should every admit too.

Although it could be worse you coule still have Larger than Life and I Want it That Way still on your playlist :hide:

15. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

or justin beiber

16. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Considering that you probably did not buy over 50 million albums, you could be forgiven. :)

One of the bands no one admits to listening to for some reason.......too funny. :)

17. Emanresu

Emanresu Member

Yes everyone is an idiot for sure. You, me, this idiot ^

Side note: that quote in your post "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" that is from the civil war and at that point in time 'torpedo' referred to what we now call 'mines'. I am a war history nerd.

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

"Damn the torpedoes! Four bells. Captain Drayton, go ahead! Jouett, full speed!"- Admiral David Farragut

What an idiot, could'a gotten the whole ship blown up!

19. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've had older accounts, and I've grown a lot on this one as well, and looking back, yeah I notice I was too extreme, and I've mellowed out since then. This forum has helped teach me a lot!

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've been looking back through some of my old posts and came up with this nonsense from back in 09'

Jewish Film Festival Schedule:

1:00 PM: The History of Jewish Athletes: Hank Greenberg, and um……………….. Wait there’s got to be one more.

2:30 PM: Masada: A riveting account of heroism during the 1st century roman occupation of Palestine, and the tale which inspired Jim Jones and his followers to commit mass suicide

4:35 PM: The Golem: Claymation goes terribly wrong when a prophet from the time of 'Antiochus the Great' is transported to the present day Greece to unleash an army of unstoppable clay figurines

6:10 PM: Yentl II: Barbra Streisand reprises her role as a woman disguised as a man in the role of Rabbi Fred Neulander who was found guilty of hiring a hit-man to kill his estranged wife

7:50 PM: The Hidden Diary of Anne Frank: Miley Cyrus plays the saucy 14 year old Anne Frank whose diary revealed she smoked crack and had 2 lesbian lovers while avoiding capture in occupied Amsterdam.

10:00 PM: Hitler Survived the Bunker: See the heart pounding tale of Adolf Hitler’s ignominious escape from Germany and the brave Nazi hunters who tracked him down in the jungles of Argentina.

Midnight showing, only

Holocaust Revenge: when a mysterious virus turns concentration camps prisoners into mindless flesh-eating zombies, and their SS guards who wage a losing battle to stay alive.

Hotwater [​IMG]