I want to have sex with my girlfriend's mom..

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by msn441, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Razor50

Razor50 Member

I find my MIL very sexy, she has a great body and awesome tits. I look whenever i can, and wank thinking of doing her, sometimes when fucking my wife i think of fucking her mom

2. andrew45

andrew45 Member

how in hell you sleep at gf house and her mum let you two sleep together . where is dad ? and near 40s . how old did she gave birth at your gf ?
    easiest way is to for you to do it? show her you cock and ask help from her .
    ''Please mummy my dick is hard . Help me''
    --------------------------------
    WTF.

3. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

^ HAHA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

The grown up in me says "Don't do it." NOTHING good can POSSIBLY come of it....EVER!!!!! I've been down that road TWICE. Once with a girlfriend's mom...that ended up with broken windows, bloody lips, and police...seriously. Once with a mother-in-law. That went undetected....so far. Who is to say when the crazy Mother in law decidese to bring it up and WWIII launches? DON't DO IT!

5. celebrating

celebrating Member

Ask her if she has tasted the G-spot. She might be interested.

6. Sevendust912

Sevendust912 Guest

Here is what I did, 3 years ago when I was 22. It was my friends mom. I knew I wanted to fuck her so I strategically planned it. Her husband (who had cheated on her in the pas, don't know if he still did) was out on a golf trip and my friend was away at school. They have a big ass fucking yard and being in the middle of summer I dropped by to say what's up and offer to mow it.

Once I was done I walked up to the house to get some water and I made sure I had my shirt off. We started talking and sat down on the deck and had a couple brews. We got on the subject of sex and was asking me if her son is a "ladies man. I said yes because they run from me once they hook up with me. She asked why they run from me and I told her it was because of how I treat them and that they think I am an asshole. I also said casually they run from me because I have a large penis and they cant handle it. She laughed and I said that I always thought it was a good thing but now not so sure. Long story short, I whipped it out and it was just hanging there for a minute. So I slapped on her leg and then she grabbed it, led me inside, and sucked my cock. We then fucked for what seemed like hours. Happened ten times after. this incident as well

7. bananaboner

bananaboner Member

I believe the operative term is brewski.

8. Ninobbc

Ninobbc Members

Hey it's so crazy because your story is completely similar to mine I would love to conversate about it contact me at 3473003391
    li

9. Ninobbc

Ninobbc Members

I need somebody that can relate to my story especially since my girlfriend mom is Jamaican (Freaks)

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

google has nothing about this number being any sort of a telemarketer or scam of any type, so i think it's really just some kid from brooklyn who doesn't know any better and should ideally receive many calls at all times of day from everyone on hipforums. because that's how people learn.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awesome fantasy, and I can say I've been there a few times (mentally) with a few of my gf's moms. My last gf's mom was more attractive to me than my gf was, and I made it known that I thought her mom was super beautiful. Gf didn't like that shit...at all. Gf wanted me to look at her the same way, but I've always been drawn to older women most of my life. Unless you have your gf's permission to mess with her mom, just forget it. Not worth the drama. Find someone else's mother outside of the "circle"

12. rockwood

rockwood Members

My wife is a very pretty woman. If you have met her you have met my MIL. Not on your life would I have any ill thought of my MIL.
    My Father in law the former Marine would end my life and if he didn't finish me off my brother in law would.

Summer Likes It likes this.