i want to be permafried

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by prismatism, Jul 25, 2006.

1. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i want to fuck with my reality as much as possible. i want to never come back to the illusionland most people live in. we all know people who're like that... or we've seen them in movies (melody from josie and the pussycats is my hero :D). how much of what do you think they did? how often? i know what's important is your state of mind when experimenting, blah blah blah, you don't need drugs to attain elightenment, ljgdjsiehemdn, i know, and i'm trying to be the person i want to be naturally... but technically, what does it take for most people? is it possible to plan it out, and not just eat any chemical that comes your way?

sorry if this offends anyone or seems wrong. in my mind and beliefs, which i live by, there is no such thing as wrong or right, and i believe in reincarnation and evolving until we are fully conscious beings. i'm not worried about damage to my body if that's what it takes, because my body doesn't matter. if you feel like being an asshole, write out whatever mean thing you were gonna say and just pretend you sent it. that means, don't tell me to go drink bleach, because as funny as it is it's old. thanks :). oh. and, i'm not talking about "what will destroy my brain the quickest?". i don't want to be stupid. i just want to break off from inhibitions, conventional thought, repetative programming, etc. for good.

by the way, the only "real" drugs i have done are ecstasy, amanitas, and salvia, and i am learning meditation already, if that helps.

thank you <3

2. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

Ill permafry with ya... But I think Im already a little permafried.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The only thing I would suggest is to get as fucked up as you can as often as possible. Even if it's just weed. I seem to be well on my way to being permanently mind-fucked, in a good way. The thing that got me into my way of thinking is just severe mind alteration through random substances. Benadryl really changed me a lot, as pathetic as that sounds. I have been so delusional on that shit, that I feel like a better person just for having gone through it and for reaching the very edges of sanity, and maybe even crossing over those edges. I wouldn't recommend eating 31 benadryl pills at once like I did, but that's a good example of what really changed my way of thinking. The things that really seem to change you the most are the things that aren't really fun, but just give you a nice and thorough mind fuck, such as benadryl and the belladonna alkaloids. Also, being totally out of it on xanax, benadryl, and other drugs that just totally fuck your mind over for a few hours, make you realize what your own mind can handle. Just push the limits and you'll reach your goal. On eof my favorite saying that I have come up with is "Only by venturing to the edge of sanity and reality can a person know true enlightenment". I realized that after a benadryl trip and it used to be my sig quote.

4. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

man, got that right, Ive been sorta permafried ever since I bad tripped on shrooms, I mean when ye visit the crazy scary parts of your mind (although theyre illusions) knowing the world has so many other crap to it and you come back to "sanity", ye cant be normal anymore, I swear when I was badtripping I was thinking Im in heaven and the only thing that exists now is my room and my "thought", and (I know people will think of me as a freak), but I had the thought of killing a few people in the house a lot, including myself, but lmao never happened, i was too damn stoned on my bed. i no longer had a body it was just rolling everywhere on my bed in fear.

But now, all those weird thoughts I've had during the badtrip, Its normal for me to still have them... I think Im "crazy" at a certain point. But thank god theres this unexplainable energy that stops me from doing all those things going through my mind.

Datura Inoxia also didnt help for my level of "sanity"

5. TopNotchStoner

Yeah man. Insanity is where it's at. Unless you know what lies in the very back part of your mind, the dark part, you don't really know what kind of person you are and what kind of person you are capable of being. BTW, Beandryl and datura trips are supposed to be very similar. I have gone on a week long benadryl binge and when I came out of it, I never wanted to take those things again and I realized that I had basically just spent a week in hell, but I was very thankful for having done so. It's very strange how the mind works after experiencing such things.

6. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lmao yeh... i didnt have a crazyyyy datura experience (like near fatal dose), but it was enough to make me "fuck, too intense. never again" lol. when you dunno where you are, and you wake up with yer physical body being somewhere completely different then before, it kinda freaks u out lol.

7. TopNotchStoner

Hell yeah. I remember one trip I had. I was on about 16 benadryls, 15 xanax's, a whole bunch of diethylpropion, a shitload of other pills, a pint of bacardi, and I finished it off with about 25-50mg(unsure) of 2c-E. I was in another world for about 20-24 hours. I went to sleep tripping, slept for about 5 hours, and woke up still tripping. I felt like a new man after that experience. My mind was so gone I felt as though I had made contact with another world. I remember spending a lot of that time with my mom and feeling real close to her, for a change. Psychedelics have a way of changing you in a way that actually makes you feel more ful of life, even changing the way your heart and soul feels on a day to day basis. I don't know where I'd be if I never started to get fucked up. Probably depressed and suicidal.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

That would be considered going crazy. Being permafried is not. Nor is it even possible. Stebo, I hope you dont really belive that you are partially insane because of psychedellics. If so, then have you really even learned anything from them? Being "crazy" is fitting in with your daily routines (although they may be different, but whose aren't?) that everyone is trying break out of by applying a label to yourself. Kind of like kids that cut they're wrists in school and show off ;) :p

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

most people iv met who are "permafried" arent really...its more of an act iv noticed to apear cool to their stoner buddys.
    sure conciousness does shift with the heavy use of certin substances, but time integrates these shifts into normal waking awarness.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Exactly, that's why I said they are like gothic kids who cut themselves or wear weird make up for attention.

11. TopNotchStoner

Not necessarily. I think "permafry" is another term for a mindstate consisting of permanent off the wall thought-processes that are caused by heavy or consistant mind alteration. The way that drugs change how a person views the world and their surroundings. It is the drug-users term for enlightenment. At least, that's what I always considered it to be. We all have our own definitions of different shit, and this is my definition of being permafried.

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yea I can agree with what you say, but to me permafry means what Stebo was saying about thinking he is crazy and all that jazz and that he lost his mind. I think he just wants to be Syd Barret ;)

13. TopNotchStoner

Yeah that's probably true, but that may also just be because he is still pretty young. He still has to find himself and become a responsible and more experienced drug-user. We all still have a good way to go before we reach our psychedelic maturity; we are just a little closer than he is, at the moment, but he will evolve as he continues down his individual path to enlightenment.

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Let's hope so

15. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

I know 3 people who are "perma fried" off acid (2 strictly acid, one my cousin acid and huffing paint)

I would advise against it, although you seem to have a much better handle on reality than all 3 of these men that I know.

The breakdown of the 3 is

1-Ate acid regularly for several years- He believes he is an apostle from god, he gets very involved with a church, gives them all his money (minus a bit for food) then once he feels accepted in the church he proclaims he is an apostle from god. He had been kicked out of many churches in our area and the previous area he lived in. Curiously his brother is a minister in california. Edit- I should mention he lives in a trailer and is AMAZING at fixing things, Ive seen him take apart, lawnmowers, heavy machinery doors ANYTHING and he can fix it. He has works as a skilled labourer but gives it up after a couple weeks/months to pursue a new church.

2-Ate a whole bunch of acid once - He is perma fried in the sense that he cannot function and relate to humans anymore. His sister is reciving a government grant of some sort to take time off work to look after him. Once that time is up he will have to be sent to a facility. He tried to kiss my father on the lips when he met him for the first time. He dosent talk, at least ive never heard him talk, but from what ive been told he communicates at a very primative level. Very compasionate and sweet though.

3-My cousin- I dont know what to say, started off with the marijuana somehow got mixed up in paint/glue sniffing which really rendered his brain useless, got into the LSD around that time and is just a mess. Very good artist but communication skills are terrible. He is often in a facility when he has "episodes" hallucinations, terrible fear of seemingly nothing. Its really a sad life for this young man I once knew.

So I dont know your a smart young woman and Im sure your going to do the right thing for you. But I think you can do more with this present life if you were not perma fryed. It may take millions of years before your atoms reassemble in this great human form again. I hope the sun is still burning whatever form you come back as, good luck and be safe.

-AU

16. TopNotchStoner

Well, I'm not 16 and I'm no idiot. At least, I don't think I'm an idiot. I could be wrong though.......

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Dude, read a couple, there's a classic one in there by me about how the one kid wants to be syd barret.

18. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

drop 3 hits of good acid, after waking up and showering every morning....eventually you'd get hit by a car or somthing....man, I know america is over rated...i like being an american, but im not the biggest fan of our society...we are tought so much wierd shit....i just blaze it up everyday...i cant go to work or school sobor, because thats where the brainwashing happens. im a stoner but i do other shit on a regular basis too. but if u wanan be not the same for the rest of your life, smoke PCP everyday....eventually you'll be "permafried"

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sorry dude, that was too genius for me.

20. TopNotchStoner

Personally, I thought it was a waste of my eyesight to read it. I could have been looking at something much more insightful.