I want to be 'experienced'

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WhisperingWoods, Sep 9, 2005.

1. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I want to make the plunge into psychadelics. Love weed, but wanted to try anything not harmful to sane people who use moderation. That said, shrooms and cid are next up for exploring my subconscious.

I've read everything at erowid, including trip reports and I'm just waiting to get my hands on it now.

Can't wait.. I'll post results when I get the stuff.

Peace

2. mellow

mellow Eased

awesome man, i'm just starting my journey into the world of psychedelics...i wish you luck with your voyages

3. nesta

nesta Banned

no need to wait very long for something that may turn out to be bunk anyway. order some mescaline bearing cacti or get yourself some mushroom spores....

4. mellow

mellow Eased

the cactus itself is legal right?
    but contains a schedual 1 or 2 hallucinogen...

because im really interested in trying mescaline, recommend a supplier? (for the cacti)

sorry to thread jack

5. nesta

nesta Banned

as long as it isn't Lophophora williamsii you're pretty much in the clear, as long as you make sure you don't imply you're going to consume it, don't prepare it for consumption, and don't actually consume it. mescaline is schedule I, with nearly all other well documented psychedelics (hallucinogen is not a fitting title at all except in extremely high doses for most of these substances)

i won't give a supplier, but it should be easy enough to find. research it in more detail at erowid. be forewarned its not easy to eat that much cactus.

6. mellow

mellow Eased

lol, i assumed as much...im going to try to find some mescaline extraction techniques, cause i'd imagine eating a big ass cactus probably itsnt the easiest thing to acheive

7. nesta

nesta Banned

if you can manage to eat that much, you can cut up a good sized peice of cactus, puree it, and mix it in with two of the small packets of jello. you don't taste much of anything, and it works like a charm so long as you get ALL the skin out of it. but there is the inherent problem of eating that much jello to begin with....i didn't manage to finish it all

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

how did it all pan out..? even though u didnt eat all the jello?

9. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I can "experience" you, if you catch my drift ;)