I Want Pity!!!!!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by shadowofthesun, May 15, 2004.

1. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Okay, some of you have pissed me off....not that that isn't a hard thing to do but hell, here we go. You've made comments to some of my best friends on here thinking that they only wanted "pity",they were "fishing for compliments",etc. SO I WANT ALL YOUR PITY AND ALL YOUR COMPLIMENTS! As you can see below, I'm still looking for them....so give em to me! AHAHAHAHAHA!

2. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

You're absolutely gorgeous and...damn sexy!!!

3. sonik

sonik Member

How about a klondike bar?

[​IMG]

4. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

hmm, gorgeous. to whom do you salute? or are you peering out over a sea of delighted fans? And what would you do for a Klondike bar? (no freebies, sonik-not with Klondikes. not ever.)

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

that pretty much sums it up...

but you look like you could gain a little weight.

6. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

You are the most stunningly beautiful girl ever. Remember how I told you that you look so much like my friend? Well I think she's the prettiest, I don't know what it is about you two, but you are so attractive. You are also my little sex kitten. It is so rare to be both elegantly beautiful + dirty sexy. I like it, I like it alot. You are my favvvvvvvvvorite. Much much love to you doll. <hugs + kisses>

7. makno

makno Senior Member

you obviosly dont have to fish for compliments .im sure they jump in the boat and gut and clean themselves ...pitty is a useless thing universaly .love isnt .i assume your here to have fun and wish that for you....you are very pretty stating the clearly apparent isnt patronizing , just true

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Selfish sexy damn supermodleish 16 year old who looks more like 20.

9. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

Eat a donut and shave your pits.
    (I know alot of you don't hell I don't sometimes but in a nice dress like that, it would look alot better.)

*by the way, I'm kidding and only doing what she asked.

10. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Are you really 16?

11. Summertime

Summertime Member

I think you look older than 16 too. More like 26 actually....Where were you when it was taken?

Summer. xx.

12. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Okay, this is just funny...thank you all for your compliments...I love that comment about fish just jumping in the boat and cleaning/gutting themselves.....LMAO. That's hilarious....except, I don't eat fish. Lol. Anyway, YES I'm really 16 everyone. I'll be 17 on May 24th....what a sorrowful day.....and I DO shave my armpits, love. I had been wearing black t-shirts all day long.....can you say LINT?! Lol. Anyhow, I eat when I'm hungry and never any other time, and believe me, I get hungry QUITE often. So for those of you who think I should gain weight.....sorry. I don't think I should or shouldn't. I just eat when I'm hungry, like I said. Anyhow.... Jill, I love you soo much....you have the nicest things to say..... and YOU are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and/or known. Inside and out, like I say. Loves to you all.

13. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

One more thing.....sorry.... I was in my bedroom just foolin around w/ my friend Noelle and a digital camera. peace, love, and freedom

14. daymuse

daymuse Member

What? Are you pregnant? Adobt man. Adopt. Though, abortion or throwing it in the dumpster after birth would be your best option, Because foster kids are the reason Bush is in office.

15. makno

makno Senior Member

i came back to see yer pic again ...your just so fucking hot !

16. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

I'm guessing that was a joke about you wondering whether I was pregnant or not....I'm HOPING that was joke. Whatever made you think that? I'm not. lol. Thank all hell.... because I don't want anyone to have to deal with me who's that helpless...like a child.

17. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I want some pity and a Klondike bar! And you have nicer legs than me!! I'm jealous of you!

18. Summertime

Summertime Member

I think the person asked if you were pregnant 'cause it does sorta look like it, but I think it's actually the angle of your hip. I didn't notice it the first time anyway! Hehe. That's a cool bedroom, I like the tie dye thing in the background, is it a wall hanging? Also, how come your camera is black and white? It's quite cool and artistic. :)

Summer. xx.

19. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

:eek: you are stunning, daniella.
    i've not seen this picture, but now that i have, i realize even more why i love you :p

great pic...and NO, you don't look pregnant! :D

20. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Nah.....My hips are just naturally wide. I'm not pregnant. I do have stretch marks, as well... but hell, that's because a few years ago I was 5' 3" and 192lbs... I lost alot of weight since than....some of it due to unhealthy ways, but otherwise, excersize and a change in diet....also, more normal everyday activity. Thanks for the compliments everyone and that tye dye thing is actually one hell of a long sarong that I made for myself. Also, it's black and white because I photo shopped it that way....photo shopped, aka, digital effect. Loves.