I want new friends

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by MancLez23, Aug 15, 2013.

1. MancLez23

MancLez23 Member

I'm a boring girl, I have friends but none that want to go out anywhere. I work all the time and when I'm not working I'm either at home or with my mum and dad. I really want friends that I can go out with but I don't know where to look

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

do they have to be lesbian?

3. MancLez23

MancLez23 Member

Not necessarily but they have to be female, from manchester and around 20 ish

4. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh well,take care

5. R.Rook

R.Rook Guest

What do you do for work? Sometimes you can network thru your coworkers if you're cool with them.

6. MancLez23

MancLez23 Member

I have got a few friends from work but they're always busy when I want to do something, mostly working when I'm off cos we work shift patterns so we never have the same day off

7. R.Rook

R.Rook Guest

I know how that is. I have a lot of friends at work but like you said we all work rotating shifts so its hard to get the same day off. You could try a meet up site. I started to do that cuz I'm kinda in the same boat you are, where I work all the time and its hard to meet new people. Try meetup.com. That way you can meet people in a way that's more catered toward you thru your interests.

8. MancLez23

MancLez23 Member

I'll check that out, thanks

9. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hey ML23 ... you could start by throwing away this "I'm boring" attitude. I'm sure that can't be helping ... and it's so untrue. There's no such thing as a boring person. We're all wonderful individuals, worthy and interesting in our own right. :)