I want my Nobel Prize for science! :-)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by masia, Apr 11, 2007.

1. masia

masia Banned

Hi Guys.

Really need your help. I'm doing my MSc project in Psychology and desperately need participants for an ONLINE study.

It would take 15 min of your time, but would contribute to our knowledge about this area (gender differences in the perception of homosexual women).
    The only personal data collected is age and sex - it is completely anonymous.

The website will only run properly on a windows PC with Internet Explorer.

This is a link to my study http://www.psy.plymouth.ac.uk/onlineresearch/tarasova/

Cheers, Tanya

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

doubtful youll ever read this but the validity of online studies is greatly disputed at my school. can help give you a vague idea, help createa hypothesis etc but isnt considered reliable information. not to mention you have no way of verifying the very fundamental thing youre trying to determine a difference in, that is to say, our gender. i know people who lie on those things to fuck them up so, yeah. i hope youre doing some real life versions of teh survey as well to verify/back u pyour results

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

It wouldn't even let me get past the first page...a qindow kept popping up saying "Select level of education" but I did :S