i want my hair to grow

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Adgreyga, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

my hair grows fast, but not fast enough. it seems to me it hasnt grown much at all until i straighten it. my hair is about a 1/4 a inch past my neck. my hair is really thick and i even had it trimmed and cut into layers but i want it to be LONGER. anybody use anything that helps out????
    anything will be appreciated

2. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I'm in the same boat as you pretty much, I was just going to post the same thing. The only thing I'd recommend is to massage your scalp, it stimulates the follicles or something like that.

3. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Saw Palmetto promotes hair growth. You can get it at the health food store.

4. GlitteryLLama

GlitteryLLama Member

i logged in here precesly bc of a hair problem:)

well, not mine, but...
    my boyfriend is 28 and has beautiful long hair.. just, it started falling out. and he is very upset about it... well, me too, he really has gourgeus hair:)

does any of you know some natural way to stop hair falling out? i mean, anything that would help?
    or what is this palmetto thing someone mentioned?

thnx!! :)

5. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I persoanlly don't think balding guys a re that unattractive. Tell him not to wear a hat. I was taking saw palmetto for something else and researching it. One of the things that was mentioned about it is that it promotes hair growth.