I Want Him!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SurfhipE, May 18, 2004.

1. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

HAHA...OK, I know this post is really cliche but I need help!!! There's this guy in my class that I REALLY like...I have never talked to him but once, and I want to talk to him and kinda get to know him before school is over...in FOUR weeks...but, I am SO shy and he is pretty shy and I know he won't say anything to me...it's really upsetting...what should I do? I really REALLY want to get to know him..like, I dont want to be the person who those corny "you never know about love if you don't go for it" quotes.....it makes me sad.....I NEED HELP FELLOW FLOWER CHILDREN!

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

go talk to him. ask him out on a date.

3. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

ha, nice to see you again :)

lol and yes, because i am SOO ballsy. not.

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

you never know about love if you don't go for it :D how hypocritical of me... lol. I never go for it, that's my minus point right there. To tell you the HOLY FUCK.. a spider just fell on my desk. Ok, I put it on a CD case and put it outside, now where where we, oh yes, my minus point is that I never go for it myself, but, then again, most people at my school are a bunch of red assed republicans and I don't hold a grudge on them politically, but, the fact that how they are raised also ties together plus most of their families are hot shots in the military bases around here so it isn't very diverse as far as each person, so, it doesn't matter a whole lot - Just another thing to add to my "Why I wish I still lived in Alaska, or better yet, still lived in Canada list." Yay.

5. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Go up to him, and mess up his hair, then bat him in the face like a tired kitten, then kiss him

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

Tired kittens bat your face?

Why waste time messing up his hair when you can go up to him and give him a face lift and a nose job and....

[​IMG]

Voila.

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

haha thats great

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

just talk to him, but don't worry about what your gonna say, just say whatever. He's probably just as nervous, or moreso to talk to you. you've got hand, just go for it.

Another thing, a pick-up line from seinfeld- "You know, I was the one who made all those crop circles in england."
    Yes, im serious, and yes, that does work

9. Elle_Mira

Elle_Mira Member

Hey, Allie. I say if he's just as shy as you, you might as well just approach him!
    ~Elle

10. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Just talk to him. If you like him bad enough, then nothing should be stopping you. What's the worst that can happen?

11. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Dude, I tried that...wheelchairs...*shakes head*

12. SeveredNebula223

SeveredNebula223 Member

When I move, do girls like that move 1000 miles away from me just to keep me alone?

Hah!

Im wondering if it has something to do with ME personally.

I like the breaking the legs Idea. If some babe broke MY legs, Id be all over that. But that is kind of a dominance thing. I like sweet girls. Not that Ive ever had one. Anyway........

Yeah, like I said, throw him in a pond. Get naked, jump in and have fun!
    Because you cant take a wheel chair in a pond!

Did you say something?

13. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

grab him by the groin, look him in the eyes and say: You wanna piece of me, cause I wanna piece of this.
    Then just walk away...

14. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL, LOL YOU ALL KILL ME! Ha, there are some VERY creative ideas here, and I love them all! Lol, actually just reading all the, whats the worst that could happen and all the encouragment helps! Well....tomorrow will be the day that i will (hopefulluy) talk to thim! Although i TOTALLY love the groin, hair tuffle, lake, and face lift (haha) my plan is just to be like hey... then how are you? then what are you doing this summer? LoL, simple but hopefully good!!! :) Elle, good to see you! Try to PM me!
    THanks guys, I will let you know how it goes! If it DOES go, lol PEACE AND LOVE!

15. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Then maybe after you grab his groin flash your tits... then your'e in for sure! Just be like:

You want a piece of this?! *pulls off shirt*

Becuase I want a piece of THIS! *grabs groin*

You'll be in for sure.

16. SunFree

SunFree Member

It's fine and dandy to go up and start talking to a person you don't know...the problem is, if you happen to "like" them (I feel like such a girl using that term..:p) then you're all worried about what you're saying, or atleast I am, and then I'm not my wacky uninhibited self....because BLAH. Hahaha, I guess just do it anyway then and eventually get over it...

Maybe just break one leg? Both is slightly extreme, might seem sure you're coming on a little strong?

17. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

lol, yes both legs is extreme! haha funny stuff. SOOOO yeah, I was going to do it today and guess what? dun dun dun dun....HE WASN'T HERE! Haha boy was I mad seriously, i was like ALL ready and stuff, I was talked up....looked good (i thought, ha) but then..YEAH. lol whatever, TOMORROW....tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow, ha sry couldnt help it. Yes, I am nervous, haha yeah I say weird stuff to, it's actually kinda funny and pathetic watching me flop around, ha. I'll let you all know! :) love you.

18. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I'd say talk to him and get to know him and then at least get to be his friend and see what goes on from there. That's what happened with a freshmen boy and me. He's a cute hottie, and if something happens between him and me, that's fine. But if not, it won't bother me. Personally I think guys are better as friends and not something more....