I want a naturist family

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by V0oldisk, Mar 26, 2021.

1. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Hello, I would like to speak what I am feeling.

I am jhon, I am 17 years old (I am 18 this year) I am the only nudist in my family, my family does not know that I am nudist too, I AM A NUDIST IN SECRET

Every day in the morning I lock the door to my room and do my daily tasks TOTALY NAKED tend classes online naked too (webcam off).

I love my family, I love my mom, I love my dad, but I wanted to live with a nudist family, not forever, just for a while, I wanted to feel the sensation of waking up and having breakfast naked with a couple like one family

So, what i do??

Dude111 likes this.
  2. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

This is a tough one. If you decide to spend time with a nudist family make sure they are real nudists and trustworthy. There are a lot of bad people and all it takes is one bad experience to ruin a good thing. I take it your parents would not approve of you being nude. None of my relatives know I'm a nudist but I think some suspect it. I have only a few friends I can be nude with and most of them live a ways away for me. I enjoy being nude and hope it works out for you.

Dude111, Joshua Van and V0oldisk like this.
  3. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

You could build your own nudist family. Find some friends who share your views, or convert them to nudism. As an adult (very soon) you can set up your own home and that means you can set up your your own rules, one of which can be the household’s support of nudity. Maybe you could make one or more of those nudist friends roommates. Maybe someday you’ll find a supportive spouse and raise your family in the healthy, nudist, way you envision. Your home, your rules. In any case, don’t just visit someone else’s nudist family, which might be more trouble than it’s worth, make your own nudist family. Best of luck!

V0oldisk, Dude111 and Joshua Van like this.
  4. nudony

nudony Member

As Nudist Always mentioned, the best way to have a nudist family is to create your own. Yes: it does take effort, patience and perseverance.

When I got my own place I was determined to make it a nude home. The tricky part was to get my then-girlfriend to accept it; especially after she moved in with me. That's why you should find yourself a partner who is ok with nudity; even though she might not participate.

Then you progressively build around that, reaching out to the nudist community. Eventually my wife agreed to accompany me to nudist resorts; and meet the nudists I had connected with online. Slowly but surely she started accepting nudism, and started being nude at home with me.

It took quite some time to get there; but it was well worth the effort and the wait.

V0oldisk, Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would LOVE having a nudist family!!

V0oldisk and Joshua Van like this.
  6. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

My mom and I live in the country. She says it's silly for me to wear clothes so I don't. She said to shave my body and simply wear my tan.We don't have any neighbors so the only people who see me naked all the time beside my mom is the mail girl and my teacher. My teacher asked me at the start of classes if I knew she could see me completely naked on the computer. I asked her if that was okay. She said it was perfectly fine she just wanted to make sure I was aware she and anyone at her house could see me completely naked. If next year is still virtual classes I hope miss Lamonico is my teacher.

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Wow she is very nice.......

Your lucky buddy. Lucky MA doesnt mind seeing you that way,etc..........

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Is your mom a nudist too?

9. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

Mom sold the first house so we live on Padre. She wears clothes when we go out except shoes .

Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  10. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

I'm tired
    . Happy i

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

So mom is a barefooter?

12. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

My mom is always barefoot

RT19, *pixy* and bill697cu like this.
  13. Batman1963

Batman1963 Members

I'm a bit curious, where is Padre ? witch country ?

14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

15. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

16. Batman1963

Batman1963 Members

I see should be very very nice to live there if you like sun and beaches

17. RT19

RT19 Members

I assume you are always barefoot too, nudists that wear shoes look silly to me.

18. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

I don't even own shoes. That would be silly!

RT19 and bill697cu like this.