I wanna see the babies!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by sugrmag, Jan 9, 2005.

1. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Everyone is having babies, and all our little ones are growing up so fast! I want to see new updated pics of your kiddos! Esp. Dakota...I saw his dino-outfit pic on the stitchinbitches yahoo group, and boy is he getting cute! Here is a new one of Virginia munching on a banana...or in her language, balah-balah.

2. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

sorry for the huge picture...I can't resize it!

3. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4. Applespark

[​IMG]
    Mason Just turned 3

5. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! HipForums Supporter

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Kids are so wonderful!

6. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

Glad you like the Dino pants and hat. He looks so cute in them. My signature on her has his 2 year birthday picture. I'll have to take some more pictures of him. What's your name on stitchinbitches?

Kathi

7. this pic of joey was taken in the beginning of december by my older son levi. i gave both my older boys cameras, and they are quite the photographers!! i'll have to scan some pics of the big brothers to show ya...

8. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Croix is 28 months old today (1-18-05) so I thought I'd post pics of him. The rooms lighting always sucks and the pics seem a little blurry since its a cheap cam but I got some of him! He started to fall asleep as I took pics though, lol. So the last one is him sucking his thumb getting a goodnight kiss. :) Noah's pics will hopefully come soon if I can get him to sit down and not squirm! Hes at an age where picture taking and him don't mix (in his opinion at least :) ) lol.

9. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

you guys have possibly the cutest kids ever :D

gr8fullydeadicated i LOVE that sig :D

"look what we made :D :D"

10. Applespark

cute babies everyone

11. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Awwwwwwwwww all so beautiful :)

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Earthy Mama, your kids are so adorable! :D

I hope when I have kids, they are that cute!

Holly