I wanna be a bail bondsman

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 25, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

they get to make money by doing practically nothing. what a scheme but they are good to have.

so, yeah, i wouldnt mind being one of them. :) :p

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i used to work for one. shady stuff. lots of people lost their homes. the bondsmen became property managers.

3. interval_illusion

hmm, guess you shouldnt post bail if you're not gonna show up for trial then.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, you shouldn't post bail if your kid's a dumbass leech that isn't going to show.

5. howl

howl Member

i don't know about the "doing nothing" part. i happen to be friends with my bondsman (we were seeing eachother pretty regularly for a while there) he worked 24 hours a day, 365 a year. he has been shot, stabbed..... just because "DOG" and his little monkey kid make it see like a glamorous job, it is gennerally a very shady scene with not ass much reward as you would think. often times smaller bail bonds places are in cahoots with certain criminals, and gain revenue from illict buisness practices..

if you do happen to become one though, let me know... if i ever go back to jail, i'll call you. i'm certain i could dip on you if you ever came looking.... no offence, just an observation.

6. interval_illusion

well, of course not.

7. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

yea, i love that show Dog: The Bounty Hunter. He acts like such a hard ass, then he cries and prays for the fugitives afterwards, lol, and gives them money..lol. And that wife...woah...those are some torpedos on her chest. And Dog has a sweet ass mullet. lol. That show kicks ass.

8. interval_illusion

yeah right, man. i could kick your ass.:p

actually though, i know they dont do NOTHING... but for example...just for ME one time... the dude made 500 bucks (my bail was 5 grand)... it just seems like not a lot of work FOR THE MONEY involved.

9. interval_illusion

ive never seen the show. what channel is it on?

10. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

spike tv i think