i vomited....

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by LotusBud, Jan 18, 2009.

1. LotusBud

LotusBud Member

So I puked last night when I was just starting to come down from my acid trip. I've done acid 4 times before this, and this is the first time it has happened. I did have one more hit than I am used to doing. Could this be why?

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the one extra hit was probably not the cause. if acid is gonna make you nauseous, usually it's on the come up, not down.

did you eat anything funky while tripping?

maybe you're just sick?

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah i agree with porkstock. ive thrown up on acid but that was while i was coming up. probably something you ate

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

ive never been sick at all on acid, which is weird since the majority of my acid trips have been spent dancin my ass off

5. Xora

Xora Member

Never felt nusea or puked.
    It makes me feel great.

6. CemIsTheNameOfTheGame

CemIsTheNameOfTheGame Guest

I have only ever met other person who has puked on LSD but it was, as other have said, on coming up.

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

there dosent have to be any rhyme or reason as to why you puked on lsd. you puked because your body felt the need to do so. no problems, puking can be great fun. lol

8. ad10

ad10 Member

Ive thrown up about 5 hours into a trip once. Though that was on 9 tabs when i was getting myself back together after i lost my ego...

I think its not so much the acid but how it affects your mind and if u feel a little queasy u get stuck in a thought loop about feeling sick and it snowballs from there until u throw up and such. That's my theory based on my own experience and how its happened to some friends when they have tripped.

9. CemIsTheNameOfTheGame

CemIsTheNameOfTheGame Guest

What both of you two said makes sence.

I mean throwing up can feel really cleansing.

10. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Sounds weird to me. Some times rooms or morning glory seeds will make you sick on the way up - I've tripped hundreds of times and never threw up. Could be something you ate - at one time some chemist would add stricnine to make the visual more intense - I don't know if that's done anymore or not. Very curious.

11. LotusBud

LotusBud Member

Well to be honest while i was tripping someone brought me taco bell. haha! probably not the best food in the world to eat!

12. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

There you go - mystery solved!

13. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

I disagree.

lol

14. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

I ussually yuke on the come up of a fatty dose. never any time else but seen ppl start 2 loose it 1/2 - 3/4 way through before.

15. nick16

nick16 Member

never heard about this on acid before ive heard about it on shrooms and lsa but thats it. id like to find out why could be the mind set thing that was talked about that makes alot of sence

16. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

was it a particularly emotional trip?

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Man Taco Bell is awesome. Of course I dont eat meat so I wouldnt know bout that ground beef, but with beans and cheese? Slammin.

19. LotusBud

LotusBud Member

this trip wasnt very emotional. and i didnt at all think i was going to become sick, like i said i've done this before a few other times...maybe mexican food/hot sauce just didnt do well in my tummy.

20. Xora

Xora Member

Its taste good going down, but man, it never wants to stay down with me. But then I hardly ever eat processed foods.