I thought it meant that my friend thinks about me but I guess she just likes the song.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jason98765, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Jason98765

Jason98765 Members

I thought it meant that the songs that my friend has in her playlist meant that she still thinks about me but I guess she just likes the songs. but one of my friends have song that have quiet on it. And I thought it meant that she was thinking about me because I’m a quiet person but I guess it doesn’t mean anything I guess she just likes the song. But on her playlist she has quiet hearts, it’s oh so quiet & quiet storm

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fascinating.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i know i only listen to music that has adjectives in the title that could potentially describe my friends, along with millions of other people.

Gul Dukat likes this.
  5. Jason98765

Jason98765 Members

yeah so I don’t think she thinks about me while she is listening to those song. I guess she just likes the song

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I only have faces avatars. I hate you all

7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

My dance partner would pick lots of songs that had connotations on how she felt towards me.

As we danced together in close frame, her eyes were speaking the lyrics a very sensual way. It was so easy to read her feeling through the music.

Woman can and do use music to send little clues if they are attracted to you. These little clues are usually almost always coupled with some touching from them, intense eye contact or being close to your orbit. It's so subtle, but so obvious. Alot of men don't act and lose a great opportunity to advance the relationship if they are indeed attracted to the woman.

This musical icebreaker can happen meeting someone brand new or someone you've been already acquainted with. I've experienced it with both.

I've also done this musical icebreaker letting women know I'm interested. It's a nice twist that has worked well in dating.