I thought I was bi-curious

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Spudz, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Spudz

Spudz Members

At first I was curious to see what sex with a man was like. Now I really crave another man's cock, I think about it all the time, even though I've no experience with one. I realize now I'm not just bi-curious but bi-sexual, and I'm OK with that. The problem is I'm married and my wife would freak out if she knew. I imagine lying on my back in bed with a naked man on top of me, thrashing and grinding, rubbing our cocks together. Deep kissing (which the thought of used to turn me off) and feeling his tongue in my mouth. At this point he can do whatever he wants with me. Now I just have to find someone, which is pretty hard in a small town.

MJSkier, Jcinalco, Mtnman and 4 others like this.
  2. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

The more I read and talk to people this is not uncommon. Good luck with your quest

Well I'm curious and Spudz like this.
  3. Windman

Windman Members

It isn’t uncommon. There are many many married men who have a friend they have sex with. No messy affair with a a woman where emotions get problematic. Just sex.

4. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not married any more but I hear what you're saying. I've never been with a guy but I really want it. I'd love to learn with someone who also has no experience with a guy so we could learn together.

5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I think I'd rather learn from an experienced bi/gay man. He'd show you the ropes.

6. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just the thought of two nervous, newbie guys each touching each another's body and cock for the first time is so damned exciting to me, it keeps me awake at night. WOOF!

LowHangers likes this.
  7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I think finding a guy will be hard enough.
    There are plenty of inexperienced curious guys but meeting up is different,

If a guys been with a guy before he knows what he wants and what he's doing.

No objection to being with another Newbie but either way is an experience. .

Getting to the point of it you still try the same things in the long run if you have similar likes or ideas

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I never considered that I'd be interested in sex with another guy. But mysteriously a friend and I ended up one day talking about it and started dabbling with the idea. We now try to get together when we can for some pleasurable times.

9. topper

topper Member

The only thing that ever crossed my mind was my wife or other women. Since other women were not allowed, my wife presented me with the idea of allowing our lonley gay friend the pleasure of giving me a blowjob. After much reflection, I accepted the offer and had my first experience. My wife wasn't there, but she knew about it and sat on the edge of her seat ,making me tell her all of the details.Second time she was there and after he gave me a great bj, she basicly bribed me into returning the favor and sucking his cock. I never ever thought that I would be interested in sex with another guy, but I was still interested in a good blowjob and orgasm.
    Being retired, we have plenty of time and see each other often, which usually ends up with a mutual blowjob.

10. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

More wives should be like that

Mtnman likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This is a problem many men struggle with as did I during my first marriage. Had she known or found out I was hooking up with other men for oral sex she would have flipped her lid and outed me to everyone we knew including our families. I kept my escapades hidden from her and most of the men I was hooking up with were also married and hiding their craving for cock from their wives. Some of my hook-up's were one time and done but the majority of the married men I was with became friends and we'd schedule times we could get together to suck each other off. I had many conversations with them about our wives sexually neglecting us for various reasons and agreed that what we were doing for each other wasn't wrong but filling the void that they created. On a number of occasions I returned home having just swallowed a load of cum to be surprised by my wife wanting to have sex. Thank goodness those days are over and I'm remarried to a woman whom I told everything to and she's accepted me and my bisexuality. I've had a regular man 2-3 times a week now for the past 11 years and both our wives are aware we have man sex together and encourage us to do so as long as we continue our sexual relationship with them as well.

12. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I was a super straight homophobic guy. Then something got me curious and years later I would honestly say I’m gay as I think about sex and cock with men pretty much all the time. Had a regular buddy for several years. Then my wife found out. Ended all that but I’m still married and still wanting cock ugh

13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Hello:

One of the biggest reasons I never got married (I'm a 64 bi male) was that I knew, though I liked sex with woman (up to a point), it was really men I craved, especially the intense physical and emotional bonding that takes place during a m/m sex session.

Yes, I had a LOT of HOT times in the past with male buds (and a few trusted co-workers) but I never flaunted myself, preferring to simply keep this side of me "under wraps" until I "bonded" with the right guy.

The bi guys either had wives or girlfriends, but, I could easily see after knowing them for awhile, that were really starved for intimate m/m contact, but were too afraid and too stigmatized to get involved previously.

Being bi (or gay) in a largely straight society can be daunting and frightening to even the toughest men.

It's high time we stop labeling and accept each other for whom we are......

Regards,

John

Lauren5158, Mtnman and Alex_Rose like this.
  14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@GrayGuy57 fucked if I know how you can pick it.

I haven't had a guy try pick me up except in a sex shop cruising lounge.

I can't tell if a guy wants to try no or not and no-one seems to single me out.

Maybe I'm not Bi enough.

And the guy in the cruising lounge. No I just couldn't get into him. He wanted to suck Mr off in a booth but I think we both would have been disappointed as I don't think I would have got hard for him. But I do regret not trying harder to get my cock sucked by a guy while I was in the area

15. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

Have you always called your cock Mr?

Well I'm curious likes this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

He wanted to suck me off.

There's a first someone knocking back a blowjob.

But you can call it Mr.

Still hoping to get sucked off by a guy

17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Moderator note

Guys can you kindly just keep this thread off detailed sexual content otherwise I may have to remove posts or consider moving this thread. This section is for none sexual chat .

There are 2 Sections available for detailed Sex Discussion the links are below

Bi Sex Discussions

Other Sex Discussions

Thanks CS

18. 4cats

4cats Members

Get in touch with me, I'm 52, in northeast Arkansas. I haven't figured out yet how to private message you