I Thought I Had Seen Everything !

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Mallyboppa, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I've heard the theory that the real Paul McCartney actually died in a car crash during the recording of Abbey Road in 1966 and he was replaced by a doppelganger called Billy Shepherd, who was also a guitarist, songwriter from Liverpool. Unlikely as that seems, it is plausible as in those days people weren't as aware of what celebrities looked like and they might have taken the decision to replace him to keep the band going.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, strange as it sounds, Paul McCartney is still the arrogant horrible man he always was, I lived near the girl that had his son before he became famous. We were used to seeing him about, it's him, lol

The Beatles, yeah, now they might have seemed like a dream, and they are an easy way to earn some money! But hell! Really? Lmao!

1 person likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'd be ok if Pink Floyd never existed

5. TimeTurner037

TimeTurner037 Banned

now i heard the paul is dead theory, but this is next level

6. TimeTurner037

TimeTurner037 Banned

yea paul is dead is pretty fun to entertain. Playing in reverse revolution 9 where it says "turn me on dead man" is still pretty haunting to me. And you know the beatles were experimenting with backtracking at the time.

For anyone who hasn't seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypXeRzK79g this video is good at showing all the theories. But it's obviously a fake premise (the movie's tale is that george harrison sent in tapes to confess the secret of pauls death) Don't believe it, just fun to see

7. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

The Paul is dead one is fun to get in to for an evening, it almost makes you wish it were true [​IMG]

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'd make a wild guess the paul thing is a smoke screen to make us forget the political context of what happened to john.
    or of course, that could always be just a coincidence too.
    but the timing of the lenin one: raygun gets elected, john records "just like starting over", john gets shot.
    doesn't mean government(s) HAD to have had anything to do with it.

i guess the reason governments are always the first suspect is that they do practice plausible deniability.
    (and some people in them are advantaged by some things happening.
    but then so are people we're all less likely to have heard of in corporate boardrooms too.
    and then of course, religious wacko's are also a thing.)