I think...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by TheMadcapSyd, Feb 1, 2009.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

and by I think I mean I'm pretty sure that I want to be a woman. And no no joke, I may joke about alot, but I'm actually not joking about this, like what I think I already know, it's more of a just a question of what other people think. Like whatever you have to say, pro, con or neutral say it, I'm not looking for any kind of particular statement, just ones in general. But the day I've lived a lie for too long, the day I can afford it I'm going to start taking hormones and begin that journey of chemicals and surgeries so I can at least feel like what I should be

2. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

you don't mean you're going to get some kind of surgery do you?

3. TheMadcapSyd

Well, not any time in the remotely near future

4. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

fuckn forget it. If you want to finger a clit, find a gf. Have surgery and most people will never respect you as either gender again. Its just not natural

5. TheMadcapSyd

oh it's so not that simple

6. killswitchjd

explain, please good sir,

7. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

whoaa hahaha.

8. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

well... are you attracted to girls or guys?

9. killswitchjd

that would have nothing to do with it, unless this is just a joke. bbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10. polecat

polecat Weerd

erm, I'm not judging or anything, and I don't think there's anything really wrong with you(I've thought it might be nice to be a girl at times), but don't ever EVER get surgery. It's disgusting. You are how you are, despite what you may want/think. All you can do is make the most of it.

11. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

transgender women should have to get periods too. heavy, nasty, crampy periods without the luxuy of birth control to regulate it... bwahaha

still wanna be a women ehhh? :reddevil:

12. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

whoa wasnt expecting this... i say do whatever you feel you would be happy doing, its your body

13. TheMadcapSyd

^
    That's exactly why I said it, saying anything about anything here can result in awesome ridiculousness, I should know I do it, hence I get a range of wtf to cool to lolz what? response.

But I mean I'm still far away from ever changing anything, even talking to someone more professional about it. It's just after waiting like 10 years I finally decided to say something somewhere, even if it at the current moment it's just to a bunch of stoners on the internet.

True story, gender and sexuality are 2 very different things. But either way I guess I'm kind of bi anyways, I mean I can appreciate the attractiveness of some men.

It's funny cause reading things from people who have actually done it that actually comes up alot, how their friends that are chicks are always like "you get to be a woman but you don't have to deal with periods, that's so not fair" but on the flip side though it's like being cheated, cause it sucks, no doubt, but that's part of being an actual woman

14. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

try it out by dressing up and see what its like when you can take off the cloths and become and man again, cuz once you get the surgerury its done, your stuck that way .

15. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I swear only the weirdest threads happen when I'm high................

16. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

17. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

this does not make you bi, it means you have eyes.

but hey if you wanna be transgendered go for it by all means. but make a wise decision, it WILL effect the rest of your life. no joke, plus all of the explaining you will have to do for anyone you want to date (the whole "oh btw im a dude") and prepare for alot of rejection and hate.

18. does2

does2 Member

Do It.

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

hey hey hey... smoke weed every day

20. TheMadcapSyd

Well idk, it's more then then just judging attractiveness, like it's actual physical attraction. And speaking of attraction, that basis in your sig is wow like woah like damn. But no I know as everyone else does all the loads of horrible embarrassment and rejection that can happen.