I think this will sound shallow

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by lilylove, Jan 22, 2006.

1. lilylove

lilylove Member

So I think I have a stereotypical horny guys mind in my body. I am going to sound shallow but sometimes I just want sex. No strings attached. I could comfortably do a 'fuck buddy' set up and not get emotionally attached. I hear all these girls get sad over guys who don't call, or who they have a guilty one night stand with. I feel lame cause I don't mind that. Maybe I'm not shallow and I'm just a slut cause if the vibe is right and I like the guy I have no qualms doing the nasty on a first date. It's funny too cause I've had guys think it will be weird in the future if they have sex with me. But I don't get all weirded out. I can have sex and then just stay a friend or even aquaintence and hang out like nothing happened. Should I try and fix this or am I just a minority of loose women? I don't have a problem with having sex and moving on.

2. deathmachine

deathmachine Member

nothin wrong with that girlie let me know if your ever in burlington

3. skybird

skybird Member

It is not shallow at all, it's just you prefer to get the sexual attention only at this period of your age. That is reasonable in my opinion. Then at a latter age you can always apply your emotional energies with a guy so as to settle down.

I sure wish that most women would be like you. :&

4. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

listen here...you can do whatever the f you want to in life as logn as you dont hurt other people while youre doing it...and in my case, you can do whatever you want, and i encourage a little pain, refer to my thread on biting aand blood..youre fine girl, physically and morally

5. Woodstock_Blazer

Woodstock_Blazer Member

i wish i knew ppl liku U!

6. skybird

skybird Member

Well don't think that it's gonna work the way you want it to work. It's a matter of physical attraction. It doers not necessarily mean that if she is like that, then she's going to have wild sex with you instantly. :X

7. makno

makno Senior Member

no, yall kin have some hot coco n toast ...then fornicate like theres no tomorrow !! ......

8. lilylove

lilylove Member

So what, I'll grow out of this?
    I just wish sometimes that there was a sign that said "No it's ok, this doesn't mean we're married" A good time is a good time. As long as I am being safe and making sure there are no mixed messages about what is involved...I'm good...right?
    You don't think that sounds a bit skank-like? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

9. makno

makno Senior Member

i think its way more realistic than thinking one has to completely compromise oneself and combine your life with someone just to have a good time . its unrealistic and dishonest to think if your phisicaly atracted to someone that you have to give up your autonomy . i dont think youll grow out of it . in life ive been with someone for 5 years and another for over 10 years . .but now im more thinking along your lines ....its not skank like unless someone has relations with someone they detest . dont let people sell youi on the idea that structured long term relationships are inherently better than short n sweet ones .....i think your just being realistic n honest .

Mike53052 likes this.
  10. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

From a liberal womans point of view, I think you can do what you damn well please. If it feels right...do it. I tend to live by that. :)

11. Woodstock_Blazer

Woodstock_Blazer Member

Fkin hell calm down. I was just saying that if there is someone who 'like liked' me (as your such a teenager) then it would be good to have no strings attached more often and not have to pretend you bleedin luv em.

SHEPEHERDS BUSH geezar!! Gaar!! (ME)

12. YEMphish21

YEMphish21 Member

i dont think it's skankish at all. i used to ask myself that same question though, so i know what you mean. My friends and i all have a really...close relationship. we can have sex one day, then be friends until the next moment arises. as long as you're safe, have a great time!

13. BigKing

BigKing Member

If ther safe and dont hurt any1 people can do whatever they like in my opinion.

14. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i don't think it's a big deal to be honest. I often think i could have sex with anyone i wanted given the opportunity, no strings attached of course. In a funny way, I think is less complicated than actually pursuing a relationship.

15. Leslie

Leslie Member

I don't find anything wrong with it.It's nice to not have any kind of emotional attachment to someone you're having sex with.

16. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

Right on sis! keep on rocking

Blessed Be

17. dannyandkodiak

dannyandkodiak Member

i've noticed lately that we are switching roles.. woman are becoming more open because we are so use to men using us and leaving us that eventually we all started doing the same thing. well not all of us but a pretty big majority of us. men are starting to hold back, I can't believe how many men i know who are virgins.. well maybe they are just saying that they are.. but i also know a lot women who say the exact same thing you just said.... it's completly natural and it's about time right?

18. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It is about time, for all concerned...

Safety has got to be #1, but fun and physcal love are blessings that we should not let slip away.

19. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

it almost sounds like you want to be a skank or slut or whatever names you keep calling yourself. I dont mean that personally toward you but your not a skank or a slut because you enjoy sleeping with people and like your sex, Who doesnt? Some of us are just more apt to get it and thats that. Make sure the feelings are mutual and understood before you hop in with someone then you wont have that worry. Your not a slut because you like to fuck like a rabbit when ever you get the chance. Be happy with yourself and quite worrying what others may think because like the saying goes "Those who matter dont care and those who care dont matter."

Peace

20. dannyandkodiak

dannyandkodiak Member

shows what i know hey? :)