i think this is my fav time to get high.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Takemenow, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

its like 730 in the morning sittin here wraped up in a blanket watching the city wake up...

2. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I'll have to agree with ya there. I love getting up in the morning and smoking..it's a better high for some reason.

3. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Nice, want some company? ;)

4. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I used to get high ALL the time before work, but I found I was all burned out by 10 am.

Now I look foreward to the after-work bowl. I actually get higher since I'm not until 4:30 pm.

On the weekends though the first thing I do is grab my pipe. Wake & bake has it's own high I think.

5. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

yeah wake and bake is definetley fun as hell. i remember me and a friend woke up at like 8 one morning over our christmas vacation got dressed went in his sunroom and smoked a bowl grabbed our shoes rode our bikes to the korena church and smoked a fat blunt behind it. it was so great.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

many a time ive woken up, sat up in bed, and reached for my bong :D

7. Doran

Doran Member

Getting high is getting high......

This is what we call addiction.

8. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

addiction? are you serious?

I smoked multiple times a day every day for over 2 years absolutely never missing a day. I quit to save money and after 2 weeks, I still had no desire to smoke. Sure it would have been nice but no big deal. I've never felt like I HAD to smoke pot.

9. Doran

Doran Member

Maybe you have extremely high will power.....ill give an example.

If I drank achohol upon waking and multiple times through they day for 2 years strait, but because I lost my job and needed to use my money just to pay bills (i.e save money for a higher cause like housing.) I stopped. If you came to my house a 1 1/2 way through this cycle would you not lable me as an alcoholic? By normal standards would this not be an addiction?

10. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

doran you seemed very confused...may i ask why you are in these forums?

11. mboz

mboz Member

yeah seriously dude, as weve said before we dont hate people who arnt like us...we just ask them to not come in here altogether.
    peace

12. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

booze and weed are completly different my "friend" while booze is extreamly addicting, weed is not physicly addicting at all. Theres a difference between someone saying man i wouldnt mind smoking a j, and someone craving a beer or a cig. Its been proven. I quit smoking just to quit till the moe concert and i smoked on and off for 4 years and it doesnt bother me. get educated.

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh but i am sick of people saying theyre not addicted when they clearly are. because it doesnt matter if your an 'addict' or not, in the end it only matters how much of a drug you take. caus you could be addicted to every drug in teh world and still be -able- to make weed the most prominent habit.

whats the difference between a drug user who is addicted and uses it 4 times a day, and a drug user whos not addicted and uses it 5?

I admit im addicted to weed. if i dont get it for a day i can get irritible and crave it.

im sure if i had to, i could stop, but id only do it if i HAD to. THIS is what a weed addiction is. a weed addiction is where you dont have to use it, but you want to use every day anyway.

the defence there is, however, is that weed cravings are not the sort generally to create crime, because they arent painful like coke addiction or something, theyre just annoying. and thats the only problem witha ddicts to society right? they do anything for a fix

14. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i must admit...i think im becoming "addicted" a bit to weed. I have started smoking a lot more pot then normal, and since i have had no money to buy more bud, i have felt the craving sometimes when i really just want to smoke a bowl, and kind of get irritated. But once i get use to not smoking for a few days, i feel alright.

getting back on topic...i prefer smoking when the sunsets. I love looking at the sky turn purple, orange, all these beautiful colors before it seeps into a starry night, which im a big fan of the night time.

15. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

]

yeah I like watching the sun come up, and smelling the air in the sky

17. Doran

Doran Member

Dont get me wrong guys I like to smoke and dont have a problem with anyone doing it. Its just I get annoyed when people dont except the obvious. As bill stated. I also agree that weed is less violent and its effects are less in that you still have control of your body. If there was a drug I would want to be addicted to itd be it.

Im not trying to make anyone mad, I just have this habit of making argument for sake of argument.

18. Doran

Doran Member

First of all those are really bad analogies. People go to work everyday because they need money. You brush your teeth for hygiene, some people dont wear underwear, and you shit and piss because you have to.

Your right. Most things you do everyday also do not involve taking a drug of somesort. I love to eat everyday, but I dont eat because I like it. I eat because I have to.

First of you said, you dont go through withdraw, except when you really want to smoke (i.e. so you admit you go threw withdraw). That really wanting to smoke it part of the withdraw. Then you staed that this isnt withdraw, what do you call this? Your feening for some smoke because you havnt had some recently. Withdraw.

Im done, the only reason I responded to this post was because of the stupidity. Its people that cant admit they're addicted that frustrate me. And theres nothing wrong with being addicted to weed. The world would be alot safe with more stoners. Just dont cower from the blatant truth.

19. she luvin my pimpin

she luvin my pimpin Member

Anytime iz cool

But there iz something about the WAKE & BAKE because its starts your day off on the right foot.

20. smiley420

smiley420 Member

i dont get out of bed till after noon.............. i love a wake n bake in the afternoon......... expesialy with some realy good pot..........