I think Nazis are really cool !!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Jonny Rotten, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Green

Green Iconoclastic

First of all hitler was a pretty decent guy, he just had some bad ideas...- He had a lot of bad ideas, and he wasn't decent, he was insane.

Now I'm not gonna say exactly what I feel about the whole thing, cause then I'd get banned...

But seriously, they did all that crazy stuff, yeah they had cool uniforms and the iron cross was kinda cool... Seriously I think they did many things that have benefitted us as humanity, like that crazy ass doctor that found out how much a human can take before it dies, like we'd never done that today, cause it was pretty sick but still it have been very useful to us...-How has that benefitted us? What benefits? I don't see the benefit of killing people.

And the SS, oh yeah, gotta love em... I don't think they did very much right, but fuck! They were effective as hell!- They deserved to be dragged out of their beds and cruved.

Seriously, thinking of how things are now, I'd really have liked to see what would have happend, had he won...- I wouldn't of.

The holocaust was bullshit tho, and I say that with my back clear, as an aryan, I still hate it and think he was just being an insecure asshole afraid of competition, even tho his mom was a Jew..- He was so insane he cared more about killing the Jews than winning the war. Hitler would have won the war if he wasn't insane.

So that's me, well sorta... I have lots more to say, but I wanna be able to log on tomorrow too...

I'm not saying that it was good what he did, I'm just looking at the bigger picture... But that a side, had I lived at that time, you better believe I'd be in the resistance group, fighting him every step of the way, cause I like to blow shit up :D- What would you do it they said "fight for us or we will kill your family!".

And btw. no german, Ich verstehen nur bahnhof

2. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

He had a lot of bad ideas, and he wasn't decent, he was insane.
    Yeah, many things he ordered was insane, but to the people around him, well not in the end, he was a pretty decent guy...

How has that benefitted us? What benefits? I don't see the benefit of killing people.
    Sometimes killing people is beneficial, not like this tho, but face it, we're so soft today... It's sickening, I cut myself with a saw once, it didn't hurt but people, especially the girl were freaking out, seriously sometimes something really cruel have to happen before it gets good... Altho that crazy doctor could have thought of some better ways, cause what he did was fucked up.
    The results however are unquestionable and say what ever you'd like, they have helped medical science today

They deserved to be dragged out of their beds and cruved.
    I said they were effective, I didn't say they didn't deserve to be killed... My grandpa was in kz camp, but got out cause of his breed, some of my uncles were resistance so I don't like nazis I'm just open minded

I wouldn't of.
    Well that's fair enough, I don't know if I'd like to live there either

Hitler would have won the war if he wasn't insane.
    Hitler would have won the war if he wasn't so certain of his victory, and had first of all gotten aircraft carrieres to take over england, had waited with attacking russia and had moved the panzer division to the beach at d-day and sunk the ships

What would you do it they said "fight for us or we will kill your family!".
    I hav to say, I don't know... I guess I'd fight for them!? But why would they want me in? They just kill resistance they don't make them fight, that'd be stupid

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

And eugenics was originally an American idea. :D

4. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

I'm pretty sure it came from a misinterpretutation of the norse mythology and Friedrich Nietzsche

5. Green

Green Iconoclastic

And some sparta.

6. Jonny Rotten

Jonny Rotten Member

All that saluting pretty cool!

Not much for the goose stepping/marching though

7. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

no they really did walk funny

8. Jonny Rotten

Jonny Rotten Member

Rallys looked cool

9. Soulless||Chaos

But it was semi practiced, and praised and such in America before being exported to Germany.. :D

10. Soulless||Chaos

eugenicsarchive.org :D

11. Jonny Rotten

Jonny Rotten Member

I think we should say what have the nazis ever done for us

I think they invented the aquaduct and built straight roads and killed Gypies

12. Soulless||Chaos

The aquaduct? :p Lol.. Well, they did add to the advancement of technology considerably. :D

13. Jonny Rotten

Jonny Rotten Member

Yey Nazis Rule!!!
    we should have a nazi appreacation thread

14. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

wheee, rightness is your friend

15. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

i thought this was it

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Don't you have something better to do?... like setting yourself on fire or fucking for virginity?

17. hippieseba

hippieseba Member

OH MY GOD i cant believe what i'm reading here, never seen such crap posted on the hipforums before! 'if hitler had WON the war' (how low is your iq) nobody wins a WAR
    it causes people to die-> imagine that happening to your loved ones
    'nazi's are cool'??? most of them were forced to do what they did by their superiors
    how stupid is that
    if only there was more communication between both sides in the war...
    by the way i don't think the scientific evolutions caused by the war compensates the loss of life

18. Jonny Rotten

Jonny Rotten Member

all out of virgins so fuck you bitch

19. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ahaha, sure, why not.

20. hippieseba

hippieseba Member

you know jonny if you weren't so ignorent (+ arrogant) this thread wouldn't even have existed