i think im in love with my sister!!!

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by thegoodguy, Jan 29, 2009.

1. thegoodguy

thegoodguy Member

i konw this is probly gross an im not from a back woods area im actually from a very up scale communty in Mass but i saw my sister naked a few time now and have wacked it everytime after and i find myself really loving her more and our relationship is getting closer it's weird.

she makes me laugh we watch movies together i can tell her almost anything she helps me and kisses me on the cheek we even fall asleep on the sofia a lot

im confused and don'[t know what to do she doesn't know i've seen her naked or that i have theese feelings but shes just so cool really hot and smart and funny god help me i love her and want to get closer

2. older or younger??

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yes, it is gross.

4. thegoodguy

thegoodguy Member

5. you're 13 ..how old is she?

6. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I think you're just confused. You're 13, and you saw her naked. That stirred up some sexual desire for someone you're already close to and already love, (not to mention your raging hormones) but that doesn't mean that a sexual/romantic relationship is something you really want from her. I'm not saying this never happens, it does, but I think you're better off not fanning the flames here.
    How old is she, btw?

7. Does she have a boyfriend? do you think she is doing the wild thang already?

8. Slothguy

Slothguy Member

Just stick it in her butt while she's sleeping and see what happens from there. If all goes according to plan you'll be in the clear.

9. lolos0001

lolos0001 Guest

10. Gumby

Gumby Banned

+2

11. bluntking

bluntking Member

1 up

12. Vire

Vire Member

Don't do anything about it. Don't do anything.

13. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dude, you're 13. Your feelings and hormones are going haywire. Love her as your sister and leave it at that.

14. thegoodguy

thegoodguy Member

i just so confused

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Is your sis hot? What does she look like? Can you describe her, like her hair color and eyes? Got any pics or does she have a facebook or myspace profille?

16. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

leave it.. dont do anything..not a THING...

17. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

get a grip dude... you need to get out more. I hope she's not 13 or anything.

Plenty of women for you out there. Go find one, and don't torture you sister. Your fantasies could ruin the entire relationship if you act on them. Are you willing to risk it?

18. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Your 13, it's ok to be confused, but it's really not ok to act in this situation.

19. BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy Member

Like others have said, your only 13. Keep it as it is right now and continue to fantasize but do no act sexually with her.
    This will pass and you will have plenty of opportunity to be sexual with girls that are not your sister.

You will look back on this time and have good memories, but if you try something sexual you will not like that part of your life.
    Just chill out, enjoy the status quo and let time do its thing.;)