I think I'm getting old

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jun 28, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

why does everyone want to get dinner or coffee and not like actually go somewhere ? ): Do they not want to go with me or are they just really tired and we're getting old?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, they're getting old...you're dsidain for it shows that you're still young...

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

damn straight thank you Chris :)

4. fitzy21

do they not want to do things on the weekend?

5. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

I can relate... but I'm too old for my age. I men I enjoy going out, but all my friends are into the bars... and i'm all about the pubs if i choose to even do someting so, >_>... I guess have i not really helped at all. Good day :)

6. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

They are just boring. I still want to go out and have fun.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no they want to do things on the weekend but it's like having dinner or going and getting coffee and when we do go out they always want to go home before me and it bites.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

come down here!!! I am seriously gonna cry and plus all the resturaunt food is making me fat...I remember when we would skip dinner so we could have more calories for drinks and not that I want to go back to that but just seeing how much older everyone looks and acts and we all have jobs now (well most of us) and have to get up early and I am one of two girls who are unmarried, everyone else is married or gay. But it's just like damn ): This is why guys are more fun

9. fitzy21

i don't know...that seems pretty lame to me. that seems like stuff you doing during the week.

i can see going out for dinner at a place that had live music and dancing...my friends and i have done that a few times, but we still end up going to a bar and partying some more afterwards....

what time do they usually call it a night? maybe you need some friends that like to get out more...

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

If we go downtown like at 2,at somone's house like 12, but at that time I am ready to hit the strip clubs and then go grab breakfast and then come home or spend the day sleeping on the beach.

no it's always like sushi bars and things and then everyone's done by like 10.
    I am just bored-not now but this weekend the thought of it is making me yawn...and very full and caffinated. the following weekend will be fun though I am catching up with an old friend from high school who is pretty crazy...should be interesting

11. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

Weird - I work in a restaurant yet I've only been to one once as a customer.All the shops had shut and we didn't have enough money for a club so we went to a chinese restaurant,ordered some prawn crackers and a bottle of wine.

My mom n dad have retired now - but I never phone them in the evening - they are always playing darts in their local.

Last time I had tooth ache really bad,I was visiting them and my Dad came home and said 'here you are son' this will cure it - and poured half a pint of jack daniels for me and 3 quarters for him.Thats the only night I ever beat him at darts.I'm not promoting drinking - but sometimes....aargh!

makes me think of 'Barefoot in the Park' with Robert Redford & Jane Fonda

12. fitzy21

the bars in boston close at 2, which isn't bad at all. when we'd go up to montreal (currently trying to plan a trip later this summer to go up) we'd stay till the bars closed, but we'd still want to do more. then we'd head back to school and stumble around campus and sleep all day.

just keep looking forward till 2 weeks from now and have a blast.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

wanna trade friends?...just kiddingI shouldn't bitch I was really depressed last year and didn't return people's calls never wanted to do anything, was flakey and everyone excepted me back into their lives no questions asked after months and months of me flaking

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

see that's why I can go all night-I'm British maybe I just need to move back...since you're my baby's daddy I think you should get me a plane ticket

15. fitzy21

why trade, when you can just join us...you're blonde, you can be part of the strawberries :D hah

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

): I'm kinda the only blonde here and I like it

17. fritz

fritz Heathen

Yeah, I used to go out six nights a week.. Then I realized most of my friends didn't have my best interests in mind..
    After I dropped out I the affects of listening to people who wanted to keep me down with them became much more painfully evident.

18. fitzy21

you'd be the only cali-blonde though

but i understand...

19. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

sure no problem - you'll want pub money aswell I presume,well you'll have to do something to contribute - stuffing envelopes,or promoting my website

oh shit.I forgot - I'm broke.It was that indoor leisure park I had installed last month.Hold on.. I'll contact my man in Switzerland

20. lynsey

lynsey Banned

uhum I am carrying your child isn't that enough contribution?