I Think Im Bi... but.. ?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Spiritchalist, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

I've made out with and kissed a few guys, most times I was drunk, but that's not to say trashed.

I'm a really touchy person, and I quite enjoy cuddling people, boy or girl.

The only thing that seems to 'discredit' this theory of mine is 2 things..

1) I can't stand the thought of anal sex. I could never have anal sex with a man or a woman. That hole is exit only.

2)I very much dislike facial hair, especially if it's all over the cheeks and it turns me off very much.

Also, my standards for men are a lot higher than my standards for women, don't ask me why, cause I don't know.

2. jh1289

jh1289 Member

If you are kissing other guys, cuddling with other guys, and judging other guys bodies, I'd say you probably are bi.

3. LorettaYoungSilks

LorettaYoungSilks Member

4. Some call me Jim

Some call me Jim Member

your bi. my bf is not a big fan of anal sex, and we've been together for 5 months, done it only 3 times, but havin sex say 2-3 times a week! its all oral/manual/kissin/cuddlin
    its about the pleasure and love.

and as for facial hair, thats just a preference. am sure you could find a guy that would be the same way about himself, shaving everyday.

personally, i'm a strange case - i like my women shaven all over, but love my men hairy (but not on the back). and stubble is gorgeous. imo.

Lovnflman likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Saying you have to like anal to be gay is like saying straight guys always make girls come.

Gay guys are probaby just as bad as fucking as straight guys are (not saying I'm any good at it either)

6. Shizzle

Shizzle Member

well just coz u dont like or wudnt like anal wudnt mean ur not bi... i know gay men who dont like taking it up but pooper LOL and then i know who dont like giving it, so ya know, its more of a choice and depending on wot u like... and as for the facial hair again its a choice and what ur attracted too

7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Yes, I know it's been over a decade, but in case you're still wondering it sounds to me like you're bi. You like specific things about men and women. Don't ever feel like you can't go for it.