I think I really hurt myself but I don't know ):

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, May 27, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

we were going to go to PB on Sunday night, then go to an event vibe party up in gaslamp that I got our names on the vip list for and then after the club closed go to an all night pool party (the swimming kind ): ) My friend won't call me back I think she is pissed, she can't get in without me. I am pissed I had the hottest little outfit custom made for tommorow night...it looked hot ):

I still wanna wear it anyone wanna take a cute girl on crutches out somewhere in a sit down enviorment? thge felxeral worked fast...i feel happy as a clam...maybe i can still go and just take a lot of flexeral???

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

and when I broke my wrist i stayed at work an hour afterwards, finished out my shift and drove myself 30 miles to the hospital...I had no idea it was broken, just thought I sprained it. I have a really high tolerance for physical pain. the x-rays showed that I didn't fracture it but if the swelling doesn't go down by monday they want me to come back so they can send me to the hospital for more x-rays

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'd still keep the option of going open...just keep icing it and taking the muscle relaxers...it might feel a lot better tomorrow...

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

hmm, well a broken wrist is a lot different than your hip fracturing..hopefully the swelling goes down. i have a high tolerance for pain too, but you'd be having a really hard time walking on a fractured hip.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

well....I cant do it this weekend.......

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

uhm...I wasn't walking am not walking cannot walk...hence the crutches

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

you're coming in June though;right? Are we still on? :)

8. crummyrummy

Late June is the goal but early July is a pssibility. I will do whatever I can to be Home By July 3

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

cool beans

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Ah... pulling a hip flexor sucks... i did that once... just wait until you gotta try and roll out of bed... you're in for quite the fun... kinda like a turtle stuck on his back... Flexeral is good shit if ya need to sleep.. i use to have a ton of them things.. for my back.. my hip... ankle... whenever i'd have trouble sleeping i would pop like 2 and i would be out in minutes

11. crummyrummy

never tried em.

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yeah I'm having a blast on it so far, just took half as I need to edit some literature for work today as I know I will be hurting worse tommorow. we brought in the ottoman and stuck it under the desk it's working really well and is really comfy...but I gotta pee ):

13. crummyrummy

ottoman under the desk ...arent we a lady of luxury.
    hmm funnel and bucket maybe?

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm hurt ): It took me 15 minutes just to go and pee):

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

quite yer whinin and bite your lip :p

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

get me a get well present

17. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Lynsey, we should eat ice cream together, cuz I think I may have broken my big toe. We should have a pain killer party cuz right now I'm floating nicely on Hydrocodone. It helped, definitely. Good thing I saved those pills...from my surgery...two years ago...haha. But the story should make you giggle. Last night, I was sitting at my desk, got up to get some leftovers from the fridge, and because I'm lazy and like to keep the keyboard at a range where I can sit in my lap, it falls off my desk easily. Anyway, when I got up, I bumped the keyboard just right and it fell off my desk and somehow landed just right on my right big toe to squash it nicely. I didn't think a keyboard could pack that big of a punch. But we can be e-cripples together now! I feel your pain...well...not right now, I don't...boy I love painkillers, lol.

18. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hehehhhhheeeeee e cripples I love it. aight you got yourself a fellow crippled bff d:

now which one of us should drive to go get the ice cream???? I just took a valium too just for good measure d:

19. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Hope you feel better, sugar. Glad you didn't break your hip-that would've been a big mess. Flexeril always made me a little sick-hope they give you some nice happy-feel-good pills. <kisses on that poor sore bottom> DQ

20. lynsey

lynsey Banned

heheeeee thank you :) the flexiril made my stomach a little quessy so I just took a valium that's used as a muscle relaxant too so I think it will just help. I am feeling a lot better though :)