I think I love him.....

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Flannelwearin'gal, May 18, 2007.

1. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

He lives in England and I live in America.

I've been talking to him sence maybe Nov. of '06. I met him (not really met, the Atlanic is kinda in the way). I met him from my best friend Hannah. Hannah met a guy through pinpals named Ben, Ben's friend Andrew is the guy i think I love. Well, I've been talking to him and hes the sweetest boy ever. I email him like everyday. Well I was talking to him after school when i had had Health that day. In health we are learning about like babies and sex and stuff so it was burnned into my head.

So when I talked to him that night i asked him questions like, if he got me pregnet what he would do, like would he leave and go back to england or stay and stuff. this is what he sent back when i asked him those questions:

>but if you do see it that way then there is only
    >one of me unless we did have kids then there would be generation of little
    >me's hehehehe well unless they turn out to be girls then you but as long as
    >there is a boy to teach how to play footy im happy you got to get them healthy otherwise we would end up like all the american parents with extremely fat kids... but i doubt it would come to it. yeah hannah is sort of my fake mum actually but she never talks to me... but don't worry i still
    >love you so don't worry and why would i run i'd love to have kids one day
    >my mum always says im good with them all you gotta have is a little patience and pay them a lot of attention and pray that you havent fallen asleep because you are exhausted but why would i run well unless i 100% had to go back to england no matter what , but i would stay if not.
    >
    >(=Andrew=)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=)

I really think I love him , He's so adorable. I really think I do. But I'm really sad ,he's in Norfolk for the weekend so i wont get to talk to him until Monday. I can't stop thinking of him though. I practically jump off the bus and run home so i can get online to send him messages. I don't really know if i love him though, but everytime he sends me a message he says something so sweet and i go "awwww" and *sigh* the only time i ever talked to him i got all excited and happy and i could hardly talk. Do I love him? Or lust him? Or infacuation (or how ever you spell it)?

What do you guys think?

2. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Have you even met him? As in person?

Peace and love

3. Flannelwearin'gal

I haven't but i really really want too.

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

try meeting him in person before falling in love... that could help.

5. hippie_chick666

From your post, you sound infatuated. That is not a bad thing unless you confuse it with love, which you are. How can you say that you love someone when you don't even know them? What are his flaws? What makes him tick? For god's sake, what special sexual moves drive him crazy? How can you know any of this stuff without meeting him? Love is about acceptance of the person, the good and the bad. Love isn't anything that you described in your post. You really need to learn the difference between the two. Then again, you are only 13 and you'll have plenty of time to realize what love really is. It took me 22 years before I learned what love is.

Peace and love

6. Flannelwearin'gal

To hippie_chick666

I think i know him pretty well though, i know his birthday, i know what school he goes to, i know he's a sweet boy i want to be held by.

What ticks him of are like assholes, sometimes his friend Ben and when hes out of mike 'n ikes.

His flaws are that when he gets drunk he rambles, when hes drunk he tends to puke, alot, and when he drinks ,he drinks alot.

i know some of his sexual motives but i don't think i shall be posting them

7. hippie_chick666

Um, honey, there's a lot more to a person than what they tell you over the internet and phone. Like I said, you'll learn and in a few years, you'll laugh at yourself for confusing love with infatuation.

Peace and love

8. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I think I am falling for someone I met on the internet, too. It is most definitely infatuation but I think it could be more if we were closer.. I have a boyfriend, though, so I feel kinda bad about it. Just be careful and don't get your hopes up too much. He could be telling you one thing and doing another, ya know? Internet relationships are so weird. It's hard for me to have feelings for someone when I can't even touch them..

9. allegedly

allegedly Member

Please do not get pregnant when you're 13.

10. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

yea. that, too. bad idea. bad.

11. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

thats not always easy :D i fell in love before i met guy in person

i would say trust your instincts and follow your heart - but be smart about it

12. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

i agree with hippie chick on this one.....i know it may seem crazy to you now and you may be a little defensive about it. you have a lot more years to go to really know what love is. the love i thought i had when i was 13 i could definitly laugh at

13. Flannelwearin'gal

Ok, thanks guys

and allegedly, he kinda lives over on the other side of the atlanic ocean, so im pretty sure i wont get pregnet,lol

14. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

i met my boy on the internet, but we talked for a year befor meeting up.....things are going great, but yeh dont get your hopes up just incase, try not to have high expectations cos there is so much you dont know about this guy

15. Crystalsatreehugger

Crystalsatreehugger Member

Since your 13 I see a big warning sign. Sorry I didn't read all of your post but if he's a grown man, then he's a predator, if he's looking for girls that young. You and your friends should get more internet savvvy and read about all of the girls and boys that show up dead from meeting pervs on the internet. Did you know some of then are sold into (usually sexual) slavery? I saw a good movie on it but I forget the name, but yes it does happen in real life. If he is around your age it's all good and games. Just be careful. You should not be looking for men, or friends, on the internet, at your age.

16. hippie_chick666

Good advice, Crystal!

Peace and love

17. Mad_Hatterxx

Mad_Hatterxx Member

Crystal,

He's not a grown man. I've met him. When I went to England like a year ago i went and hung out with Ben and Andrew. He's really cool. And Ben came and stayed with me over
    Chirstmas. So I think the whole old creepy man problem is alright.

As for you ryry...

I know what you're going through. I've felt the exact same way. Just don't get too attached. I did and it hurt bad when he ditched me. Andrews a great dude. Just slow down. You've been talking for like 6 months. And you're 13. You have mucho time before you need to really decided. I think you're just inflatuated. But whatever. =]]

18. mlee27

mlee27 Member

she didn't say that she wanted to get pregnant she was trying to see what kind of person he was by asking some very mature and serious life questions. kids of 13 today are a hell of alot more worldy than my generation(i grew up in the 80's). these are issues that unfortunatley we have to teach our young teens nowadays about, so i applaud you in your quest for a good honest interrogation of a potential love interest.