I think George W. Bush can see clearly now the rain is gone lol

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Seems fair, he is a revolting conservative pig.

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

It was funny because he thought he had one uped the man by making fun of the sunglasses on a cloudy day. lol

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

still, down with PC. it's stupid.

4. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We dont need anybody in there, I dont need a government to tell me how to live my life.:sunglasse

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i need a gov't, disorder scares me.

6. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

[​IMG]

I can run your country better than anyone and when my crap hits the paper it doesn't stink nearly as bad.

7. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

For the first time in my life, the government actually scares me worse than 'disorder'. The more government I see, the more disorder I see! I've had it with the government; FUCK the government!

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm a 170 pound military trained semi pro kickboxer who owns a few guns and I'd be fucking terrified if the government colapsed tomorrow.

I also know a lot of people with lots of guns (I live in Texas), but someone who discribes themselves as girly girl, shouldn't really be anti-government.

The government in the US is meant to protect people like you most of all. Suburban girly girls. And I'm totally cool with that, because the alternative is very scary.

If you'd like to see a world without government, google Somalia. It's not nice.

9. Charise

You know something bubba? I live in Texas too! And you're only half right-the government is MEANT to protect me and people like me-instead it's destroyed my family, my life, and the lives of a lot of people around me. What it was meant to do, and what it's actually doing, are two completely and totally difeerent things. You think the government cares about what happens to me or people like me? If you do, you live in a complete fantasy world. I'm not really an anarchist, but I've had it with the government fucking peoples' lives up, totally unjustly. The more government I see, the more disorder I see. I've had it, Really. Fed up.

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm glad you share my hell.

Sorry for what the 'governements' done to you, but to be fair, Texas doesn't really have much of a government. They meet a few months every other year and nothing happens.

Don't call me bubba.

11. Charise

Texas has a whole hell of a lot of government-just because its legislature only meets a few months every other year DOES NOT mean that it doesn't have a whole lotta government. Texas didn't USED to be a 'big government' state-not anymore. The idea that Texas doesn't have a lot of government is just on paper, period. You wanna know just HOW MUCH government it's got and how it's screwed our lives up? I'd be here for HOURS. If you say I share your hell then you must have some idea what I'm talking about.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Texas doesn't take care of anything. We don't even have an income tax for fucks sake.

Which equals worst health care and womens care and some of the worst education in the US.

Sorry for whatever problems you're having, but they don't have anything to d with the size or not of Texas government. They have to do with this government is run by a bunch of oil barrons who don't give a fuck about any of our welfare.

13. Charise

Yea, now you're starting to get on the right track with that way of thinking. The government's a big damn business-and you'll learn more as you get older, hopefully not too much the hard way, like I did.