I suppose some sort of introduction is in order.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Yummy Ukulele, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Yummy Ukulele

Yummy Ukulele Member

My alias is Ivy Eleanor Emerson. I identify myself as a hippie, as well as most all others who know me, and thus have come to Hip Forums (my new home!). So far it has treated me kind - I've had an account for approximately a week - and feel very comfortable here knowing that my liberal statements will not start epic flame wars (which is how it should be, no? Peace shall conquer!).

Isn't it funny how we flock to tribes of our own kind? :D

So, cheers! If you want to get to know me a little more, don't hesitate to come and ask me questions and strike conversation! We'll laugh and share stories and be open with one another. ^^

<3

2. xBeautifully_Sadisticx

xBeautifully_Sadisticx Member

Welcome! I'm new too and it shall be quite fun to reside here. So far the atmosphere here seems pretty chill and just the place for free speech and open-mindness.

As for questions? Hm? I dunno. How do you define yourself as a hippe? I mean, I know what the term means, and I know its also a way of life but there are different interpretations and I'm kind of curious about yours.

Hopefully talk to you later!
    <3

3. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello & Welcome to the forums.
    Glad you found us.
    Hippy is more a way of thinking, not a certain look or dress. Taking the path less traveled, marching to a different drummer..... on & on....:)
    Peaceful thoughts your way.... Farmout :)

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello Ivy Welcome to the forums ,
    god to have you here , PEACE.

5. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

hi! ive seen you around, nice to meet you! :)