I suppose i did the right thing...did i?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ZePpeLinA, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

well, two weeks after breaking up with my ex, i was feeling low and sort of heartbroken...so i went out to this club and i met this guy. we just shared a nice vening at the club dancing and talking, nothing really out of the ordinary, i wasnt really into it and he could sense that I was feeling down. even though he kissed me and asked me for my phone number. the next day he sent me a few texts saying that if I needed someone to speak to he was there for me.
    anyway, i saw him again at the same club and we shared a bit more thank kissing, lets say i let him grope me up a bit and stuff, well, this time i was feeling much better so i just went with the flow.

ok, to make this short, this guy told me he didnt want to lie to me anymore and he confessed he had a girlfriend, well actually its her fiancee and they lived together. I said it was alright i wasnt looking for anything, i just wanted to have fun. still i could see that he was feeling guilty and so was i but I didnt pay attention to that, due to the alcohol i consumed that night.

anyway, he invited me to spend the night with him at a hotel and i declined...i really wasnt up for it to be honest. so after seeing him once again at the club, i hadnt heard from him in a few months.

two weeks ago he contacted me again asking me out for a drink. i said i had exams so i couldnt go out for the next couple of weeks. the very same day of my last exam he sends me a text again asking me when i wanted to meet up for a drink.

today i got a reality check. what the fuck is going on? I just told him i didnt think it was such a good idea to meet up cos i dont feel comfortable having to hide ( i dont really care to be honest )...the thing is I feel i can do better than him. It's like I dont need to get myself into this kind of situation cos i really dont need it. I was looking forward to having a shag, but something tells me to avoid this guy.

he's alright, but I just found myself thinking that I dont need this you know, I believe in karma, i wouldnt like my boyfriend to meet up with a chick he met at some bar.

still, i think i did the right thing. but i'm all alone and dead bored tonight.
    anyway, my conscience doesnt bother me.

any thoughts?

2. good girl! your right its really dishonest to be the other women. you did right, and yes if you had kept it going it most likely would had come back and bite you in the ass!

3. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

Yes you did the right thing. The guy sounds very disrespectful. He has a girlfriend and is probably already cheating on her with someother chick anyway. Your gut feeling is right. You can do so much better.

4. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i feel sorry for his fiancee. what dog, to cheat (or try, at least) on her and start their marriage with lies and deceit. you are right to stay away...men like that are soooooo not worth it. go find a hottie that's into you and you only.

5. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You have a higher-than-most personal set of morals, and you didn't ignore them. I give you a right on for that

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im purdy proud of you. its important when you go for a shag that the situation or people are better than the one that was presented to you.who knows he coulda really been married with kids and got you preggers cus you both were drunk. never know. next time you need some just hit me up.

7. wayfaringstranger you are the biggests hornball your about as bad as juggs;)

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

you can do better than some guy who already has a girlfirend and obviously isn't a good boyfriend. Lets say he dumps her for you, don't you think he's going to cheat on you too?

9. WayfaringStranger

thank you, i resemble that remark. i love when im in these moods.

10. hahaha my comment was added funny:)

11. WayfaringStranger

i kinda miss the sig with all the nice comments, but i like this one better.

12. lol nice collection your getting there.