I squat on the toilet seat.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by grim_rebel, Jan 17, 2005.

1. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Yup. I find it much easier and more comfortable to squat on the toilet seat, as opposed to sit on it. This doesn't apply to foreign toilets such as restaurants or school. The toilet paper goes on that one. But at home and a trusty friend's, squatting's the way to go.

Must be some animalistic thing because in the forest that's what you do. It also comes out easier, is less cold when you first sit on it and it's easier to wipe.

I suggest you all try it someday.

Oh, and when I was younger I also tasted my poop pretty regularly for about a week or so.

Hmm... that's about it. It's weird, some of these confessions you actually have to think of because they're so obvious. They are a part of your life...

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

so when someone says "this tastes like shit!" you can honestly say whether or not it does.

woah!

3. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

oh no, I seriously wish I never read this.

4. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

omg! that has to be one of the most disturbing/funny things i have ever read!....oh boy...

5. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

ooooooooooooooooo

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

the only time i squat down is when my herpes is acting up :D

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I thought you said that was your finger!!!! :eek: No wonder you wanted the lights out.
    Anyway I only sit when I poo. Even when I need to do both, I pee first then I sit down.

8. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

When I have sex with my girlfriend I tend to wiggle my finger around her bunghole. She likes it a lot.

9. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Ya know, I'll bet that is how shit gets on the seat in public toilets. Some knucklehead comes along and squats on a toilet meant for sitting and ends up missing the bowl and then just leaves the turd on the seat.

10. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

i squat. it's cleaner, and i do it mostly at school, like after someone just used it, because there are only 2 girls bathrooms, and only 3 working toilets and any given time. Everyone in my school is dirty.