i slept through new year

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Jaz Delorean, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

i was so tired, what did you do? :p

2. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

no you didnt, if you slept threw THE new year then you wouldnt have been writing this.

3. Jaz Delorean

how do you know i'm awake

4. Jaz Delorean

plus i didn't say THE

5. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

i know your error brought a tear to my eye. i know your awake because.. you joined in may.

6. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

I was half asleep over the turning of the new year, watching Jules Holland... i really don't get the biggness of Jamie Cullum.. he just scares mee - maybe being half asleep didn't help?

7. Koolaid

Koolaid Member

I had a mad one in Bristol which I am still paying for two days later :)

Here's to 2005 everyone..

8. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

I was ill with flu so had to leave a party an hour into it at 10:30pm and fell straight onto the floor and slept til 1pm the next day. missed the turning of new year COMPLETELY.

9. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

I was at a maquerade themed party dancing my tootsies off and swilling champaign (yea yea ok ok fleassy may have had some alocohol :S *hangs head in shame* :p) there ARE pictures of the wikkid costumes but JC left the camera cable in cambridg s you have to wait a week :)

Dont worry i kindsa slept through last new year... well i was stoned off my face and didnt realise it had happned :S

10. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Didnt say i smoked it :p In fact me and mooney must have eated enough to paralise the whole party by ourselfs :S

11. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I spent new year in a crappy pub coz that's what everyone else was doing (and I didn't wanna spend it alone!). Hate pubs.

And after that, I had a massive argument with my best mate's girlfriend coz she was drunk and can't handle alcohol and she ran off and went missing for 2 days.

*adopts Comic Book Guy's voice* "Worst New Year EVER!"

lol

*Update* I've since learned that my mate's girlfriend has returned ... but it turns out she was filled with more booze by some perverts, beaten and raped. I wish I was making that up.

Woo ... great start to the year:(

12. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

woo i was watching jules holland. had a mad party, loadsa people crashed early, and i was up with my best friend munki watching the hip-hop special :p jamie cullum - he's not too bad. he's a good jazz artist, but a bit too poppy to be serious jazz. i like him, but don't love him