I shaved my head

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Smelly Socks, May 22, 2007.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

you do realize you're arguing dogma with someone who totally rejects your premise, right?

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

What do you mean "nah" ?

3. Krsna Bhakti

nah. :H

4. mamaKCita

i still have faith in the human race. we're a good sort.

5. Krsna Bhakti

Um, have you looked at the cities in this country? Definitley NOT a good sort.

6. mamaKCita

um, have you REALLY looked for the good in people? it's everywhere around us. quit dwelling on the ugly. people in a herd are subject to herd mentality. get them individually, and even the meanest looking bastard in the worst circumstances can show you a degree of kindness that will knock your socks off.

7. Krsna Bhakti

I ONLY look for the good in people! But that does not mean that I am ignorant to the way that people are as a majority, and that my friend, is Selfish.

8. mamaKCita

no. it's not. refusing to believe that people as a whole are pretty alright because they've personally let YOU down is conceited.

9. Krsna Bhakti

Im not saying that people have let me down, Im saying that there is war, greed, and individual sense gratification on a massive scale.

10. mamaKCita

and yet, the weight leans heavily towards people in general being very kind to one another. even you've said you can't have good without bad. how many times have you been TRULY injured by your fellow man? now weight that against all the times people have just been plain old nice.

11. Krsna Bhakti

But that doesnt mean I have "faith" in them. I know for a fact that people are people, good or bad, I dont have faith as in suddenly, people are going to stop being who and what they are. That is why it makes no sense. I have faith in God, because He is the people, He is the Earth, He is the multiple universes and He is Goloka Vrindavana.

12. mamaKCita

i have faith in the human race becoming better. i don't want your god.

13. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

We don't need no stinking gods!!! (-in fake speedy gonzales voice)

Seriously though, I think the shaved head look is alright. :) If you are comfy and happy more power to ya!

14. Krsna Bhakti

ok I never said you did. I said that having faith in something that is in front of you makes no sense. Rachel said she had faith in the human race, because what? Becuase no one made fun of her for shaving her head?! I hope she was joking.

15. mamaKCita

i get itchy when i'm being proselytized.

16. Krsna Bhakti

KC, you are the best :) Thank you so much for continuing to shoot the shit with me, not many people are so open minded and willing to go back and forth about their belifs. It is always awesome when one can argue without getting emotional about their perception!

17. mamaKCita

i'm just really glad you don't get all hurt. it's hard to find someone who likes to bicker as much as i do and doesn't think it's an attack on a friend. hell, i can't be int he same room with anyone i love without arguing with them. i love them because they always come back.

18. mamaKCita

what's the kavi reference in your profile there? my ex's younger sister was named kavi...well, she was kaveri, but kavi for short.

19. Krsna Bhakti

Same here! But quite a few people cant STAND having to defend their position and take it to heart, like you say. So true, so true. Look, I realize that I am not going to be accepted by many people for my faith in Krsna and my views on oneness, but I dont care, I love what I love and that is everything well-natured. It doesnt bother me when people try to bother me, I see everything as equal, including insults and words of praise.

20. mamaKCita

i'm totally okay with your beliefs, i lean very towards it in many ways. but i tend to be swayed by them in argument unless i already agree with it.