I seriously woke up and asked myself..."What the fuck was that?"

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by SexyDreads, May 11, 2004.

1. SexyDreads

SexyDreads Member

So last night I had this dream. I had to tell myself to wake up it was so bad. It really creeped me out. Could someone help me out with this one?

My dream:

Im pregnant. Im in a hospital room on a hospital bed. I seem to be upset and Im telling my fiance all about why Im upset. Everyone is there. My mother, my step dad, my sister and her very old friend Christina. My sister Shelbey and Christina never hang out anymore. They never call eachother or anything, so I dont know why Im dreaming of her. But shes there. Im laying on this hospital bed, my legs spread open, and a doctor comes in. He checks me out and says the baby will be coming soon. The my mom leaves and comes back in. She shows me a knife and tells me I have to check it in with the nurses. So I get off the hospital bed and walk out to the lobby. Only the lobby is a grocery store, and the nurses desk is a check out stand. People are buying groceries. I stand in line with my hospital gown on and when I get up to her, she tells me I cant have the knife. I tell her I need it and that I have to have it for some reason. She says ok, then writes down some stuff and gives me a slip of paper. I walk into my hospital room and there is blood everywhere. My mother is on the floor and my step dad is standing in the door way. There is a nurse holding a needle, and she seems to be cut on her arms. Christina is on the floor, covered in blood. She was actually on the floor against the wall with her arms over her head. She was screaming, "Shelbey! Shelbey! Dont!" Then my sister pushed a stretch on wheels against the wall by Christina. The she sat down on the floor. I walked over to her crying and shouting, "Dont do this Shelbey! This is my day, to have my baby!" Then my mom grabbed my arm and told me not to get close to her. She sat there on the floor, her legs stretched out, staring into nothing, blood on her face and with both hands gripping the knife I had checked into the nurses. She seemed very possessed and I was very frightened when I woke up. In my dream she seemed to resemble the young girl from the Excorsist.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi SexyDreads

here is a suggestion but please don't forget in the end it is always you who knows better ... as it is you yourself who created the dream and all the questions wrapped around.

The dream is about your own birth and the conditions set around that feel like restricting you and like keeping you off growing. All the others in your dream help you with the understanding like acters in a role play, with the outcome of their own actions and own needs to understand who they are ... and they are like road signs then where you try to find and understand what is your own and what it is you hold it deep in your heart.

Maybe it helps to see yourself different and just being your own child you want to give birth to in the middle of the confusion and inspite of it, and find back the innocence and inner trust that helps you to grow and become who you truly are. But then this too is about looking on the others in a different way and not let yourself distract too much but forgive them for who they are and the strange ways they take to find what is their own. And maybe this is all you need.

Does something resonate in you here.

3. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

i'm no expert but it seems like you were having an ok dream until the knife was there and then maybe subconciously you felt fear and then it was created in your dream. The fear manifesting in the "what if's" of the knife. Are you pregnant? I know when I was pregnant I had a lot of dreams about pregnancy. Also it sounds and feels like someone is out to do you harm in the future..weather it be a friend or whatnot. Those dreams where you wake up scared are always very disturbing.

4. SexyDreads

SexyDreads Member

Actually, yes I am pregnant. I just found out 3 days ago. Im a month along...I hope nothing happens to the baby! Im scared now...Ill have to watch myself. Be careful, make sure I dont do too much. I hear first pregnancies are hard to keep.

And I hope there isnt anyone out to get me!

Peace,
    Jessica

Maybe Im afraid of what others will think about my pregnancy. Im not married but engaged. I guess I could be afraid of what others will think of that.

Thanks.

5. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

As long as you take care of yourself and learn as much as you can about whats happening there isn't much more you can do. I read a book called my pregnancy week by week. It was a helpfull book week by week telling me what was happening and how the baby was developing etc... but anyways I could go on and on but didn't ask for that so back to your dream....Yeah I hear its totaly normal to have a lot of pregnancy dreams when pregnant...and you know they are very expressive as your hormones are going nuts so is that mind of yorus creating all kinds of things. lol when I was pregnant I had this dream I had a baby that as a toddler was like 3 inches tall and it would get lost very easy and like if the dog sniffed it it would go flying..it was a very crazy dream...