i seek a soulmate/lifemate

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by eric hutto, Feb 1, 2005.

1. eric hutto

eric hutto Member

I am a single,never married male,seeking a girl/teen/teen mom 16-30,am kind,caring,considerate,respectful,responsible,love the outdoors with a passion,camping,hiking,bicycling,rock climbing w/o ropes,horseshoes,volleyball,golf,ideal girl should feel age should not be a pre-requisite to/for love,i was part of B.A.R.F. before it disbanded,(Beautiful Alabama Rainbow Family) headed up by riverman.I seek a younger girl for i feel she would be more apt to have a family in place,or want one,as opposed to a girl closer to my age who is more than likely beyond the wanton for a child,or is unable to.Heart full of untapped love awaits.Have pics on my yahoo profile under borgpad,or can mail them with your e-mail address.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

......a 45 year old seeking a 16 year old....can you say pedophile....

3. XriseXupX

XriseXupX Member

yeah dood.. thats 29 years....

i really don't mean to be rude... but... ew....

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

just because he wants a girl/teen/teen mom on the internet to "untap" the love in his heart doesnt make him creepy... oh wait let me think about it, it almost certainly does! man thats weird... hes probably very lonely.

5. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

Dude...free love

6. Carlfloydfan

and I repeat....

7. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

take care of a teen's baby, some girls do need some1 to kick out that money.
    cute.

8. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

The thought that you are seeking someone my age and are as old as my dad, is really scary. In fact it makes me shudder.

Sorry to be so blunt but it's true.

I wish you the worst of luck in this search.

Sebbi

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

"take care of a teen's baby, some girls do need some1 to kick out that money."
    kind of like prostitution out of desperation?

10. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

true.
    if you're cockin' ta me, chlll out!! if you note, i stated "cute". i was being sarcastic, for he mentioned it like its actually appealing, which of course (at least to me, cuz i wasnt lyin when i said what i said a/b teen girls) it isnt.
    read, re-read, then quote me. i rarely make mistakes on what i say, tho its not impossible, so were cool.

11. Carlfloydfan

Well, I have said this before, even on this site. But, words can be interpreted in so many ways. one word to one person can mean something totally different to someone else, its all about how you associated with the word in the past. So you can never convery your feelings 100% to someone else cause they will always take what you said differnet than what you intended. And the lack of emotions over the internet make matters even harder too.

12. Xac

Xac Visitor

"read, re-read, then quote me."
    how was i to know that you were being sarcastic? i read what you wrote and i thought you were being genuine when you said "cute", but yeah so long as your not supporting this ped then we're cool.

13. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member