I secretly admire Hitler.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Noble Fir, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Noble Fir

Noble Fir Member

I know this is a charged topic but that is my confession. I am sure also that I am not the only person either.

I have admired him after I read some bios on him and was awestruck after watching some of the Nazi rally films.

I want to state that I AM NOT a skinhead or a white power member. In fact I am not even white.

2. Destro_the_punk

Destro_the_punk Member

Yeah Hitler managed to do some pretty astounding things. Rallying a country into unconscionable acts requires charisma. I suspect there is an admirable quality to most people if we look hard enough. Hitler was a vegetarian, also an admirable life style choice.

3. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

controversial... :p

but seriously though, even though he caused some hugely atrocious things, he did succeed in bringing germany out of depression after the first world war amongst other economically related things.

but on the other hand, would you consider that more important than the millions of jews, immigrants, gypsies, disabled and other "undesirables" that were killed in cold blood after he came in power?

anyway, admire him if you wish, its your brain to think what you want, but be prepared to meet people who will be hell bent on changing your opinion

4. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

...who also loved dogs

5. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

i guess theyre all having a day off...

6. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

we would all be speaking german if hitler didnt love the needle.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What you people don't know is that Hitler and his war machine was funder by the international financers of the West, through Nazi fronts such as the Union Banking Company (later Brown Brothers Harriman) and IG Farben.

There was nothing good about Hitler.

Hitler was really just a puppet like all leaders are, because his destiny was always in the hands of the central bankers who funded him and brought him to power in the first place. The same forces who helped bring him to power were also responsible for his demise.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Actually, it was Jesus that supposedly died on the cross. Not God.

9. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

The living reincarnation of god died on the cross. So that technically makes god already dead because jesus was reincarnated in place of god.

10. chameleon_789

chameleon_789 Member

God, I just love literal interpretation of the bible :)

Hmm.. Hitler... a good man who killed good men. Not much else to say really. Except he was also a Gay Jew, and he dyed his hair. With blood. And made a pact with satan to sacrifice goats that he'd previously made love to so he'd become a figure of power in hell. And wrote a book about flowers which didn't sell too well, even though it was pretty good and had pretty pictures inside that he'd drawn himself.

I don't know. I don't think you can say he was good or evil. He was responsible for the deaths of many, but then so is George Bush. Who knows, the line between good and evil sort of blurs when you're in that position.

11. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

Well i've arrived :p . Personally, i think hitler was a good leader, like others said he brought his country back to their feet. I don't admire him, he was a scumbag piece of shit. I don't think anyone can argue that. The horrible things he did to so many people does not deserve admiration watsoever

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Hitler - Brain = Bush

13. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

*ROFLMAO* :D

14. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

He said blood,not jewish blood.

15. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

There are worse persons to admire.

16. -steve-

-steve- Member

17. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I would have to completely disagree with you on this one Rat.

18. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Hitler and only Hitler was responsible for his demise. Unlike most leaders in the past and present he made 99 percent of his choices on his own and if he didn't then he would have came out victorious in ww2 and that was his demise, not listening to his war correspondants.

19. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

What Hitler done maybe viewed as a very bad thing to humanity.

But to be able to do such a thing, requires alot of critical plannin, someone with great inner power and a tremendous mind.

20. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

Hitler did his job and did it well. You have to give him credit for that.
    Hitler also did many good things for the blonde haired blue eyed folk of germany.
    I'd buy him a beer.