i really need some help...falling out of love?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by npo123, Jun 28, 2006.

1. npo123

npo123 Member

Okay, I really need some help on this. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost one year. We have been through so increadibly much and have actually never even had a fight (which could be both good and bad). Well, about a month ago we went on summer break (we're in college) and she lives about 3 hours away from me (and seeing as my car broke down...we've only seen eachother like once). But before the break she was apparantly starting to feel like things were becoming weird between the two of us. I guess she started to lose the feelings of love that we once had and over this time that we haven't been able to be together, her feelings of lost love have only become more inhanced. So, now we are trying to figure out if she still truly loves me...but how do we figure that out? I know that she still cares for me desperately...but that feeling of love has since been lost. Anyone have any ideas? I am the first genuinly nice guy she has ever dated (she's only been with real creeps) and the last thing she wants to do is string me along. This situation is tearing both of us apart.
    Thanks for the help.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

if there is any doubt get out.

because it only magnifies over time. do you really want to put more effort into something that is not 100%?

also, you should not lose love over time..it should only increase.

3. nightwriter

nightwriter Member

Maybe you take a break for the summer and see how things are back in college this fall.

Or maybe you don't take the break but keep trying to work on the relationship long distance this summer.

Time will tell.

4. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

If I had any advice I wouldve fallen out of love myself. Love is the shit that keeps us together.