I really like piercings..

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by youngandforpeace76, Jan 21, 2009.

1. youngandforpeace76

youngandforpeace76 Member

Okay, so I'm really into piercings. I have 8 right now, and I have plans to get at least 7 more, excluding more for my ears. I'm considering getting trained to pierce professionally.

My main question is what do you think about these piercings:
    -Anti brow?
    -Septum?
    -Cheek?
    -Bridge/Earl(very small and discrete)?
    -(idk what to call it) Two piercings on the same side of the lower lip?

These are a few I was planning, I know they're kind of weird or extreme, but I like them.. I just was wondering what people thought.

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

None of them are very weird or extreme. But er... good try.

Good luck trying to get into piercing, it's almost fucking impossible. Especially if you're trying to do it correctly, and not just grab a bunch of needles and start poking holes in people. It's fucking expensive, too, and the field is so small. I've tried to apprentice under a piercer, but there's only one in the area that's a member of the APP [my piercer, in fact], and he's busy enough as is.

3. torilynne52290

torilynne52290 Member

i always did like the cheek piercings, it always looked cute to me kinda like having dimples. i think dimples are adorable maybe thats why i liked those piercings.