i really like neil young now. (orsino this thread's fer you.)

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Triscuit, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Triscuit

Triscuit Member

im serious though... i bought myself "harvest", and i really like it. i love the basic drums and bass, the bassist really locks in with the kick drum,, and i guess the bassist played with otis redding or something...

but yea i learned heart of gold, thats an awesome song. i want to learn the harmonica now.

yep, just thank good ol' tristan for a useless thread like this.

2. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Good for you, Triscuit. Neil Young is fucking awesome! Now you need to get Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, one of my favorites!!! Keep listening dude!

3. Triscuit

Triscuit Member

OK.... OK....dont get so excited..... geez.....

4. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Oh, sorry I forgot I wasn't supposed to post, my name's not osrsino. Excuse me.

5. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

mr young's bio was on last night and my mom watched it and i had nightmares last night..oooooh he's creepy.

6. akunasaka24

akunasaka24 Member

Thats good. Neil Young rocks. Do you listen to Dylan?

7. howl

howl Member

on the beach is one of my favorite albums.... check it out.

8. akunasaka24

akunasaka24 Member

Why is he creepy cuz I dont know much about him?

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

How did I not see this in January. :p

Shakey is one of a kind, as is Mister Zimmerman... as is... You get the picture.

10. Floyd Soul

Floyd Soul The Walkin' Dude

Some legend arite....both are. I think the two are singly the greatest songwriters ever....

11. below utopia

below utopia Baby did a bad thing

jesus tristan. youre never online :rolleyes:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever :( :D

12. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

what the hell :confused:

13. timeoutofmind

timeoutofmind So Many Roads...

i too LOVE neil young

14. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

Time Out Of Joint??!?!?!?

15. crosby stills nash and young...... hoorah....

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I want to see them again this year, but I have so many concerts to attend this Summer that it's almost stressful... and it would be if there was any real work involved besides rushing my ass around, navigating, and trying to get through traffic jams in tunnels to make it in time. But the music is the reward... :p

17. Triscuit

Triscuit Member

hey george, remember when you thought william hung was so funny? remember when you had short hair and wanted all of us (sitareric, mike_rotch, betweentheworlds, other girls i forgot the names of..) to meet up for the summer? george do you remember when you were so into fingerstyle acoustic guitar?? do you remember when you thought i was a murderous stalker stalking you and shelly?? do you remember when i kept getting banned for being sarcastic and throwing fits with skip about free speech? remember when i tried to get you to help me change my ip address so i could start posting again??? remember when you were 14 and you replied to every thread that was made on the young hippies forum??? lol. those were some good times.

george please.

cut your hair.

stop listening to weedly guitar center butt rock and buy a john fahey record.

watch american idol.

post on every thread. and dont just post, make it a sarcastic one.

dont forget who you are.

thank you.

18. below utopia

lmao

19. Triscuit

Triscuit Member

remember when you, he, and i all had like three chats going??? and we would copy/paste each others conversations and show them to each other.. lol that was so fun. sorry im never on anymore, im using a temporary service right now, as soon as i get my permanent one, ill be on all the time.

20. below utopia

:D i remember that
    hahaha that was awesome :H