i piss in everywhere

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by mr.greenxxx, Apr 8, 2007.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

when im drunk and stoned, i sometimes dont want to leave my room, so i piss in anything that will hold it. now it sucks because my friend spilled a bottle which i had forgotten about, and hes like shit i just spilled sprite on ur carpet, i was like eurgh, i made him clean it up without knowing

am i like fucked up, ive only done it like a few times, i peed out of my window also, i peed in a balcony, i peed in an elavator ive peed all over the place. like once at this fucking annoying boys house, he went out for a bit, so i pissed in the corner of his room, we left straigh after. i like it, it feels alot nicer than some fucking toilet sound, also saves time. when im out and stoned/pissed and need a slash, i would do it anywere, ive pissed on cars, corners, trees, i also onc peed in a bag, tied it up and dashed it outisde of flats window, it landed on a car spraying the bistander in piss

i regret it course, but iits only natural to mark ur territory :/

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

me and my roommate used to pee in coke cans all the time. we would leave them lying around im my room. there have been over 20 times that i have mistakenly taken a sip of one of our's pisses, thinking it was going to be coke.

my roommate is gone now, but i still pee in cans and bottles. and i pee out the window every day.

i pee in my washing machine, or basement wall/floor every morning.

it must be a guy thing, but i do think that what we do is very uncommon.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

4. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

That sounds like the conversations me and my friends have about if we were given a penis for a day hahaha

5. Willy_Wonka_27

ill give you my penis for a day :jester:

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

This thread's wonderful and should be posted in the mj forums.

My cousin and I were about 10 years old and we were trapped in his sister's bedroom one time when nobody was home, and all we were able to piss in was her purse. We didn't tell her and she spilled it on herself. hahahaha

When I was in kindergarten, we used to try to piss in the holes in the top of urinals where the water comes out, but I overshot one time and pissed in my face/mouth. Twas hilarious:D

7. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

I don't think I have ever pissed in a bottle/can. Maybe a couple times that I don't remember, I dunno.

My bedroom is an extension of the downstairs part of the house, and the toilet is upstairs. At night and in the morning, I pee out my door whilst still standing in my room. It's great because it's just so much easier, especially if I wake up during the night. One time though my key was attached to my wallet, so I open the door and leave the key in, then start to piss. I was just looking around at the sky and whatnot and didn't look where I was peeing, then when I'm done I close the door & my wallet is dripping wet with piss. Great.

8. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

I dont really piss in bottles, but I do always piss out my door. My door in my room in the US leads out to the wood,s so whenever I haveta piss during the night or something, I just get up to the door and piss out it. Its weird tho when my mom walks in and Im doin that... haha
    and I pee anywhere in public, as long as no one is forced to stare at my penis as Im pissin.

9. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

This topic reminds me of this one time long ago that I was stuck in traffic on the expressway, and had been drinking beers all night...I had to go soooo bad, I just knew I was gonna go on myself. There was an empty 40 bottle on the floor in the back of the car, and I ended up using it to pee in. Try aiming at the narrow opening of a forty bottle while driving and drunk! Needless to say, it was...messy. I don't drink and drive anymore, either...

10. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Have some restraint, a dog can be taught where to piss, why can't you?

11. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

this goes to green and willy wonka...not trying to be very rude here (honestly) but yea, yall are idiots. if you continuously spill piss cups or sip out of the piss cup, your an idiot.

12. Willy_Wonka_27

i disagree.
    I'm just cluttered and lazy when it comes to cleaning. it has nothing to do with intelligence.

13. mr.greenxxx

i agree

14. Haid

Haid Member

I think if you have drank piss accidentally over 20 times because you are lazy that speaks volumes for your intelligence level.

15. Willy_Wonka_27

i again have to disagree. when one has 10-20 cans around, 1 being new soda, several being old soda, and several being piss, its much like a game of Russian roulette. its all a game of chance. intelligence plays no part in a game of luck and chance.

usually i would drink from the correct can. you figure, 6 cans a day, for 6 years, comes out to a hell of a lot of cans. sipping from piss cans a meager 20 times, gives me great odds, given the situation.

i neither drink soda, nor piss in cans anymore. i usually use clear water bottles or my window.

16. mr.greenxxx

i agree

17. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My wife worked with a woman that used to go drinking after work. The woman would get really drunk, drive home, and pee right in her car seat as she was driving down the road.

Talk about loosing your inhabitions.

18. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

wonka and green have got to be brothers or something. They "agree" with every statement they make and some how dont find it "odd" how you can continously drink your piss and say, "shit, i grabbed the wrong can let me try another one, ohh shit, another piss can, damn, which one is my real coke"

So do yall not have bathrooms in your houses or what? And if you find it this lazy to not go to the bathroom, do yall juss lay in bed all day everyday? Funny how you are too lazy to make it to the bathroom, but you sure like to get on the comp and right these messages. Ohh let me guess, you have a portable computer cuz your laying in bed right now, huh?

19. Willy_Wonka_27

yes, i have a bathroom.

no i don't lie in bed all day every day. today i went to class, then ate some mushrooms, then went on a 10 mile bike ride. i drank a full canteen of iced tea during my ride. when i got back to my car, i had to piss, so i pissed in my canteen.

yep, i have a laptop and i am lying in bed right now.

20. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Wheres your buddy at wonka? Im waitin for mr. greens "I agree". Ohh, is he busy taking a shit in the clothes hamper?